Is there something going on with Cantwell behind the scenes?

I think he's a one man band to be honest. A skilful player but not a team player. He's a bit of a sand dancer. Hugely frustrating because if he concentrated on the team aspect he could be good for us. Unfortunately, I don't see that from him.

They contribute far more defensively and offensively than our midfield do, theirs is a functioning one, ours is a complete mess
I wouldn't argue with that. I was questioning the post that stated all their midfield contributed with goals while ours doesn't.
We have enough ammunition to have a go at our midfield without making stats up (a common FF occurrence) to suit our argument.

You think there are only two rules and the manager is choosing to make his job more difficult by being unfair to TC do you ?
Has he a record of such management style ? Everything I’ve read says the opposite but help us with the details of what you have to justify this please mate
You serious?

Cantwell has a shocker, plays out of position, loses the ball a few times and is hooked in first half with about less than 30mins played.

Messers lundstrum and Lawrence do the same in several other games and yet stay on the park even late into second half.

If you think otherwise, that lundstrum and Lawrence are carrying out the instructions they were told to then that begs serious questions of the manager and how he cannot see what we all see.

It’s not too difficult to figure out.
You think there are only two rules and the manager is choosing to make his job more difficult by being unfair to TC do you ?
Has he a record of such management style ? Everything I’ve read says the opposite but help us with the details of what you have to justify this please mate

I’m surprised so many are shocked given what Norwich fans said about him and the fact he had a temper tantrum earlier this season already for being asked to be a team player and do a job until others where fit.

I could be talking nonsense but I don’t understand how he doesn’t even get on today when he can be a game changing player.

Just a couple days ago he posted “A bird can’t fly in a cage” that could be nothing but it also could be something we don’t know. At first I thought it was nothing but after today him not getting any minutes I am starting to think there might be something going on.
He delivers hee haw

From the squad we have...he'd always be in my team. Leaving him out completely given the squad we have is bordering on incompetence for me.

Back