Is this finally Liverpool's year?

ssblue

6 points clear of Spurs.

7 ahead of City.

Next 2 fixtures are against Arsenal and City.

If they win the next two, I can’t see them losing it. Would be quite happy to see them win the league.

As consistent as they’ve been, I think they’ve got a slip up or two in them yet. They’ve been outstanding so far though and are rightly favourites.

Hope not as I hope we (Spurs) can win it. Think we’ll drop far too many points to be there at the end of the season though so probably.

If they win the next two games they've surely sewn it up. It's always good to mix things up so I'm behind them

If they win their next 2 fixtures they really shouldn't slip up.

I think most neutral football fans would like to see them win it.

Well if you mean neutral, yes, almost the entire English sporting media want them to win it.
Me personally, my only hope now is that Spurs can stop them.

Long way to go with many big games. Still have all of the ‘top’ sides still to play. The next 2 games are huge. Spurs still unbelievably close.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they'll throw it away at the death, like they did vs Chelsea under Brenda.

A last minute Van Dijk OG maybe ...

Spurs can field the best first 11 in the league imo but they have ridden their luck with injuries and don’t have enough quality off the bench to realistically take the title.

I’d say it’s still a Liverpool / City title race. Both will drop points, especially if they end up in the latter stages of the CL.

I'm not a direct Liverpool fan, but I still like them as a club.

I hope they do it, love to see them overtake Manc Utd again as they are just c nts

Know someone who has 50 quid treble on Leeds, Liverpool and us.

Pays 3 grand odd.

Sadly I suspect we are ones who will likely beat his bet.

I don't like Liverpool but they are looking good. A very good team and a very good manager. They've got to be in with a very good chance.

It was on MOTD the other night only twice has the team Top of the League at Christmas not won the League in the last 18 years (approx) .. Both times it was Liverpool

Didn’t someone here have Liverpool and Rangers as league winners as a double?

Loads of us do I think.

It was a 44-1 double.

Think my cash out is still showing a profit on my £20 but not sure after our shit show result today.

I certainty hope so, they have a team now that looks like champions.

C'mon The Super Pool make it happen this season, it's been far too long in coming....

Who are spurs next two games?

Could have a different outlook of Liverpool don’t win in their next two.

Good to see it being closer tbf

Quite like Klopp so I'd like to see him win it. Hate Salah though.

Given the budgets etc Man City have really underperformed this season, especially when you look at how Spurs are doing.

Back