Isco: what happened?

Isco, Asensio and someone else was likened to their own Xavi and Iniesta type players breaking through at one point.
He didn't come through there, they paid about £25m for him from another Spanish side. He was still young at that point I'm sure right enough, and was supposed to be the next big thing.

massive Barca fan and called his dog messi :)) don’t think Madrid fans ever took to him.
Honestly thought that was a wind up when I heard it, quick google confirms it’s actually true. That’s fucking hilarious tbh.

Like a crash barrier with a dug called Gazza

Both male footballers. That’s about where the similarities end. He might have disappeared off the radar but he’s achieved a hell of a lot and played some brilliant games on the biggest stage.

Dele Alli scored a great goal against Crystal Palace once and microwaved a tin of beans
So has Isco :)):))

Isco, Asensio and someone else was likened to their own Xavi and Iniesta type players breaking through at one point.

When Asensio broke through and was playing with Spain under 21s he was tipped to be a future Ballon d'Or winner. I remember seeing him scoring screamer after screamer. Now he barely gets a game.

James Rodriguez was another who had a tremendous World Cup in 2014 then never reached the heights after that.

Honestly thought that was a wind up when I heard it, quick google confirms it’s actually true. That’s fucking hilarious tbh.

Like a crash barrier with a dug called Gazza

His dog kept shitting on the carpet. That's why he called it Messy.

Fairly sure Malaga retired his shirt number.

Saw him score a free kick for Madrid against Malaga back in 2018 and the whole stadium applauded. Think Madrid won 0-2. Was there to see Ronaldo and they rested him

When Asensio broke through and was playing with Spain under 21s he was tipped to be a future Ballon d'Or winner. I remember seeing him scoring screamer after screamer. Now he barely gets a game.

James Rodriguez was another who had a tremendous World Cup in 2014 then never reached the heights after that.

Rodriguez, I thought, would take top spot in world players... Think he ended up at Everton then an Arab league?

I try not to express opinions now :D

Back