It’s only 11 days until next Old Firm game

I can smell the shite from the piggery already from collapsed arses.

Wonder what shite BigJK will come out with to motivate them before this. Didn’t go exactly to plan last time did it B-D:shh:

I hope they don't win the " we created chances against ranjurs" cup for the third time this season.

We'll need to check with wee Chesney if we're allowed to play McGregor and Davis - they're 39 and 36 you know, or something? WHo wi$ MaN oF THe mAtCH?????!!!!

Last edited:
Surely they can't stick out a team of loan players and want aways ? They'd be better off fielding their youth players.

We may rest a few if we have a cup semi to prepare for.

They have nothing to play for now. Normally you’d expect their players to try to salvage a bit of pride or even play for their future at the club, but all I see is a group of players waiting for the summer to jump ship. I can see a good pumping coming, no mercy Rangers!

Half their teams minds will be on the beaches of Dubai and the other half on where they are going to be playing next season. I can see it being a very flat game so it's up to us to get a tempo going.

I can see us handing out a real doing this time. Their season is over, and we’re inside their heads.

I hope Gerrard remembers that it doesn't count if our goalkeeper plays well.

Just as well we scored two goals from open play at the weekend.

Goals from set pieces didn't seem to count in their eyes either previously.

Just as well we scored two goals from open play at the weekend.

Goals from set pieces didn't seem to count in their eyes either previously.
They're just going to get John Kennedy to throw his show over Ibrox to decide the winner of the next OF.

Can we beat them this time without even touching the ball??
The scum alone could take to the field and I'd still bet both teams to score as their defence and goalkeeper are that bad.

And their goal would be through a penalty that Greegs isn't on the pitch to save.

Back