It’s time to be sensible here

With respect you lose credibility when you put words into other people’s mouths to counter an argument - where did I say Clement is working wonders?

The last paragraph in your previous post is absolutely littered with sarcasm and condescension.

Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it back. With respect.

The last paragraph in your previous post is absolutely littered with sarcasm and condescension.

Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it back. With respect.

All I am asking is that you don’t use things I didn’t say to argue against me.

All I am asking is that you don’t use things I didn’t say to argue against me.

I didn’t. I used hyperbole in order to be sarcastic, much lighter than the condescending, sarcastic nonsense you aimed at me.

Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it back.

Apparently I’m not qualified to pass judgement on Clements obvious deficiencies because I don’t manage people in my day job, and because I watch the Champions League or something.

This conversation is going nowhere. Much like our club at the moment under this manager. Enjoy your evening.

Yeah you’re completely missing the point.

Professional footballers improve when they are coached in to a competent system in which they can thrive.

The patterns of play and the off the ball work done every day in training (no laughing at the back), means it becomes second nature in games.

Do you think managers take players that play at the level of Rangers away and do 1 to 1 individual sessions on their first touch ffs?
I am sure we all know that you only want what’s best for Rangers and are struggling to get over our disappointment. Why not just give it a rest and watch the Manchester U v Arsenal game where you will players who are unaffordable to Rangers and would have no wish to play in the Scottish League. Some of the players particularly in the red jerseys are guys the manager inherited and will be glad to see go. Sir Alex needed time and while Clement is unlikely to ever be as successful as Sir Alex went on to be, suspect that most reasonable people would want that to happen with our manager.

I’ve saw a few threads on here since yesterday and honestly, the amount of utter nonsense I’ve seen people say is incredible. Some are actually wanting Clement to be sacked! God knows what these people had to drink yesterday. I get there’s nothing worse than losing to the scum as a Rangers supporter but it’s time for common sense to prevail here.

The club is suffering from total negligence by the Rangers board that’s been there for years now. After Steven Gerrard won us the league, that was the time to kick on. We had Celtic exactly where we wanted them and they had a full blown rebuild after the shambles under The Lurgan Bigot with an unknown fat gravy guzzling Aussie appointed. That was after months of chasing Eddie Howe btw which he told them to bolt. By backing Gerrard who clearly had Celtic’s number while in charge, we could’ve won another title and sealed automatic champions league football while Celtic would’ve had to qualify which their record in Europe in the last two decades suggests they’d have most likely humped it. We could’ve honestly buried them for years to come. Instead the club didn’t back Gerrard despite making some promises which he looked so happy about discussions with the board the day we held our 55th title. Gerrard then decided to take the Aston Villa job mid way through the season.

We then appointed Giovanni van Bronckhorst to replace him and Gio had to watch the side from the stands put in a disgusting display at Hampden against Hibs. Gio then took the reigns, had his honeymoon period which saw us go 6 points clear of Celtic before the winter break and Old Firm game was moved to benefit the scum who were absolutely dead on their feet and riddled with injuries. But then after the winter break, the usual suspect losers who threw Gerrard under the bus before lockdown and 55 when the pressure was on then threw Gio under the bus, threw away a 6 point lead, got embarrassed at Parkhead and it all changed from there to now. Celtic with the unknown fat Aussie won the title in their rebuild year.

However, Gio papered some cracks elsewhere and got that side to a European Final, giving us some of the best nights you’ll ever see at Ibrox. Financially that run was beneficial for the club in so many ways. We lost on penalties which still hurts to this day but it’s a run I’ll always be grateful of seeing. Gio then finished the season off by winning the Scottish Cup against Hearts and then headed into the summer with a lot of the squad needing refreshed.

We then sold Aribo and Bassey in the summer for about a combined 30 million and that type of cash should’ve saw us back Gio majorly. But instead Ross Wilson is allowed to recruit some players Gio clearly didn’t fancy. We also actually gave a new contract to Allan McGregor who was clearly finished and neglected the goalkeeping position, a new contract to Connor Goldson and made him our highest paid player simply because no one else wanted him. We also instead of selling Ryan Kent and Alfredo Morelos who were another two clear assets, we allowed their contracts to run down.

Gio however had a decent start to the following season and actually went away to PSV, beat them and got us into the Champions League through the qualifiers. Once again, there’s more money for the club and a chance to back Gio before the window closed. Yet what happened? We signed no one after he did that and chucked him under a bus right before we were due to play Celtic at the piggery. Then the beginning of the end for Gio happened as we went to Parkhead and got embarrassed again and got worse in the league, falling 9 points behind before the winter break. Then we also got embarrassed in the Champions League, becoming the statistically the worst side in the competitions history. Gio lost his job and a guy who actually disgustingly came up here while Gio was under pressure and whored himself out while managing another club ended up getting the job.

Michael Beale comes in, wins games with the league already gone so there wasn’t much pressure on him. But then there’s two games last season the pressure was really on him and that was in both cups to Celtic which he of course lost and Celtic went on to seal their 5th treble in 7 years.

Then Park, Wilson and Robertson all leave the club and John Bennett is made chairman and James Bisgrove is made CEO. The first thing they do? Instead of getting a sporting director in immediately, they give Michael Beale full control of recruitment and allow him to waste money on utter dross like Cifuentes and Lammers. Beale also keeps the usual suspect losers at the club and then starts this season off poor, getting sacked rightfully after losing 3 of our first 7 league games and failing to qualify for the Champions League.

Then we appoint Big Phil. From the off, the man spoke very well and said he wasn’t a magician. Then the longer he’s been here, he’s called out the poor fitness he inherited and also said he’s never seen injuries at one club as bad as it is at Rangers. Then before we played Hearts a few weeks back, the manager said we’ve gotten to the bottom of why these injuries are happening and that’s clearly going to take a pre season this summer to fix it. Phil’s been honest from day one unlike Beale who was a total, compulsive liar.

Let’s be honest with ourselves too, between October - March, I honestly believe Clement had this very poor squad Beale left behind massively overperforming which saw us win the League Cup, get to the Europa League last 16 by winning away to Real Betis and made a league that looked dead and buried into a fight at least. If we stuck with Beale or appointed another dud manager like Beale was, we’d have probably lost to Hearts in the semi of the League Cup never mind the final against Aberdeen, we’d have been Europa Conference bound and the scum would’ve probably won the league by about 20 points.

We’re still feeling the affects of piss poor recruitment and player trading at the right time over the years. We’re also clearly still feeling the affects of the awful appointment of Michael Beale who should never have gotten the job in the first place. Beale kept far too many duds and losers last summer, making Clement’s job when he replaced him even harder.

Big Phil deserves our support and backing 100% and he needs full support from Bennett, Bisgrove and Koppen this summer. If he’s given that, I fully trust him to get this right and fix this utter mess that was left to him.
Well said mate. Agree with all of that. Board and club now need to show the bollocks to back Clement in the summer. If the board don’t do that then we will be in the same position again in October of next season.

If that were to happen then it proves the suits who run the club are the problem. Not the managers. I’m expecting the club to back Clement with 4 signings + replacements for the deadwood that leaves. He is too good a manager to let him get away. Back him ffs Rangers.

Will those wages not just be replaced by the wages of replacements. We are going to need a lot of capital for transfer funds if we want to seriously improve this squad.
Those 3 combined wages will be pushing 100k per week, £5.2m per year. Given how transfer fee amortisation works then that's potentially substantial funds released plus I wouldn't expect replacements to be on anywhere near same wage.

the biggest worries for me is that he doesn't seem to have any style of play and I can't think of any player other than maybe sterling who has improved in the 7 months he has been managing the team
Dessers, Ridvan, Sima and Matondo have all 100% improved under Phil as well as Sterling.

The issue for me is there’s only so many he could’ve realistically improved inheriting this team, the squad is a lot poorer than some fans think.

Brenda has hardly improved any scum player and they have a better squad btw. Worst thing about them having a better squad is they’re absolutely rank rotten. Matt O’Riley is the only one I’d say Rodgers has improved.

I always wait until posting on the forum until I see a thread like this with folks with their sensible heads on LOL!

We simply can’t keep burning through managers. Clement definitely is a very credible manager who took over after a huge mistake in sacking Gio and having Beale back as the perceived brains of the previous management team when he probably wasn’t. We sacked Gio when we really should have backed him IMHO but if I’m totally honest I’m actually far happier with the structure of the club now with the clear out we had in the senior roles at the club. We are probably in a better position with Bisgrove and Bennett, Koppen is an upgrade from what we had and Clement as I said is a very credible man with a gravitas that we need in that role.

Next season is where he will need to show his metal. Release the dead wood and with Koppen we will need to change the squad to one which is improved in skill levels, pace and fitness. I think it’s also going to be a much different pool we fish in for players with guys coming from further afield but who will bring in a wee something different.

Fitness will be much better I think as Clement knows our biggest problem has been missing quality at crucial points of the season. If Cortes, Danilo, Sima to name just three had been available to us they would have made a huge difference.

The gutting thing is we should have been ahead of this Celtic team just now as they have been a shadow of the side the were under Postecoglu, this season was the big year to make sure we finished in the CL qualifying position given the added riches of it next season and we have blown it .

Big decisions need to be made regarding some of the current squad. Some are no good and some have just been at the club too long and we need to freshen things up. We can’t go on making the same mistakes at the back, we could change things up a bit more at set pieces etc

Ultimately at so,e point it’s going to have to take real investment to properly overhaul the skill levels of our squad and we are going to have to ensure we properly sell our assets at the right time and not let players just walk away for peanuts. That said I am more comfortable we won’t keep making these errors off the field with who we have running things now

A few random observations:

fan expectations are grossly out of proportion to our financial resources and our overall talent pool – no doubt a remnant of 9IAR and our previous domestic domination
currently, we expect far too much, from players who we have grossly over-rated , and who simply can't live up to either our unrealistic expectations - or the calibre of our historical greats

just 12 short months ago (after we beat the Tramps) , people on this very portal were describing Cantwell as ‘a £25m player’, and Raskin as 'a £30m one’
those valuations are as preposterous, as they are calamitous, and they make a rod for the player’s backs – ones that will come back to haunt them at a later date
the same people were later describing the signing o ammers, Dessers, Cifuentes et al, as 'the greatest transfer window in our history’
a huge part of the problem is the unrealistic fan expectations, in relatuion to our current financial standing, which too many still want to compare to our glorious past
this creates an unbearable weight of expectation, that is impossible to live up to
the Rangers of today, will NEVER compare to the Rangers of yesteryear – in any way, shape or form
we need to stop expecting the Rangers of 2024 to play like the Rangers of 1994 – but in the back of our heads, WE DON’T
James Tavernier, despite his abilities, will never lead us or emulate Richard Gough
we have to RE-CUT our cloth to suit, the re-sizing of our ACTUA place in Scottish football in 2024, versus our PERCIEVED or historical place in it
until fan expectations are modified, the disappointments will continue and the revolving doors will keep swinging
there is no problem with hoping your team do well, when they take to the park – but that’s a lot different to DEMANDING trhey win every single game
the Rangers players of 2024 clearly cannot live with that weight of expectation, and until the demands of the fans change – nothing else will – unless we sign the current Real Madrid team!! !!

A few random observations:

fan expectations are grossly out of proportion to our financial resources and our overall talent pool – no doubt a remnant of 9IAR and our previous domestic domination
currently, we expect far too much, from players who we have grossly over-rated , and who simply can't live up to either our unrealistic expectations - or the calibre of our historical greats

just 12 short months ago (after we beat the Tramps) , people on this very portal were describing Cantwell as ‘a £25m player’, and Raskin as 'a £30m one’
those valuations are as preposterous, as they are calamitous, and they make a rod for the player’s backs – ones that will come back to haunt them at a later date
the same people were later describing the signing o ammers, Dessers, Cifuentes et al, as 'the greatest transfer window in our history’
a huge part of the problem is the unrealistic fan expectations, in relatuion to our current financial standing, which too many still want to compare to our glorious past
this creates an unbearable weight of expectation, that is impossible to live up to
the Rangers of today, will NEVER compare to the Rangers of yesteryear – in any way, shape or form
we need to stop expecting the Rangers of 2024 to play like the Rangers of 1994 – but in the back of our heads, WE DON’T
James Tavernier, despite his abilities, will never lead us or emulate Richard Gough
we have to RE-CUT our cloth to suit, the re-sizing of our ACTUA place in Scottish football in 2024, versus our PERCIEVED or historical place in it
until fan expectations are modified, the disappointments will continue and the revolving doors will keep swinging
there is no problem with hoping your team do well, when they take to the park – but that’s a lot different to DEMANDING trhey win every single game
the Rangers players of 2024 clearly cannot live with that weight of expectation, and until the demands of the fans change – nothing else will – unless we sign the current Real Madrid team!! !!
Are you saying we should just accept being second best to Celtic?

Are you saying we should just accept being second best to Celtic?
the Rangers players of 2024 clearly cannot live with that weight of expectation, and until the demands of the fans change – nothing else will

This is just the same nonsense that was thrown at Gio. There’s no style of play, no tactics etc.

It’s honestly ludicrous that so many people with literally zero experience of top level football think they have a more advanced grasp of it than people who have operated at those levels for their entire career.
Please can you explain, what was our style under van Bronckhorst?
Even more importantly what is the game plan under Clement?

the Rangers players of 2024 clearly cannot live with that weight of expectation, and until the demands of the fans change – nothing else will
We had this title in our hands and then that second half in Dingwall happened. I doubt fans of Motherwell would have accepted that 45 mins of football from their team never mind what should be accepted from a Rangers team.

I have faith in the manager, if he gets sufficient backing in the transfer window, but, I wonder what our succession plan is. Most big clubs have a future captain to groom into the job. Who is ours? Someone at the club, a lot more clever than me, surely has an idea?

If we don’t get off to a flyer next season, playing with attacking intent and purpose, with players interchanging, and recognisable patterns of play that have evidently been worked on, it won’t just be me that wants him gone.

Fail to beat them in this final, and the first Old Firm game is at the Piggery next season, we are in huge trouble.
He needs to buy his own time.

If we start next season with the same zip and purpose we did under him initially it should give us some momentum to build on.

If we start as badly as we’ve finished this campaign, it’s ridiculous to believe we will or even should hold onto him in the blind faith things might get better at some undetermined point in the future.

That’s just the way it works.

Very probably however if we were to get that wrong where are we then, further years behind?
Yup. Agree with that, but it seems like the best option to me, at this time. Who would we replace him with after not giving him a fair chance? I can't imagine how bad it could go if we appoint someone new, and it's a balls up.

Yup. Agree with that, but it seems like the best option to me, at this time. Who would we replace him with after not giving him a fair chance? I can't imagine how bad it could go if we appoint someone new, and it's a balls up.
It's going that way anyway we've just handed them a £60m jackpot.

I genuinely can’t believe how lightly Clement is getting off.

It shows how starved we are of success and how far out standards have fallen.

He’s been here 7 months, worked with the players every day, and with a shotgun to my head I couldn’t even begin to describe what our style of play or gameplan is.

We are dreadful and unorganised off the ball, and we have no regular attacking phases of play. What is it the guy actually does in training.

If he had such a free hit when he came in like people are suggesting, then why not capitalise on that free hit and actually earn his wages by implementing a style of play. You know, like what a football manager is paid a fortune to do?

In addition to the constant garbage we’ve been subjected to on the park, he’s been starting to waffle an absolute pile of drivel in the press, biting to daft remarks from their manager, and looking like he’s close to implosion at any point.

Wouldn’t trust him with a penny for our rebuild.
I genuinely can’t believe people who see things like you.

The squad is an utter shambles.

We have about 10 genuine starting 11 players out injured and have done for most of the season.

Personally I think it’s an absolute miracle he has won a cup, got us to the final of another, got to the last 16 of the EL and made a fist of it in the league, taking it to the second last game of the season where they can win it.

His style is actually pretty obvious if you watched us when he had some genuine quality on the wings and a centre mid during his 3 month purple patch.

Can’t blame Clement for Lundstum reverting back to his pathetic self and the volume of injuries to all our half decent and fast players.

Does clement deserve criticism, yes. Going with a no10 against them when our forward line is as poor as it is will never win the game.

Does he deserve credit for getting us to this point, yes. When he first came in no one would believe where this team has got to now.

I would genuinely love for you to post a quote from the week Beale was sacked with your take on the squad. Can guarantee it wouldn’t have been along the lines of “this group of players just need a better manager as there’s quality throughout the squad”.

We can’t keep sacking managers. Clement has been making a difference. Continually sacking managers every season will take us nowhere.

What difference are you convincing yourself he's made Celtic are still dominating?

When he first came we were playing better, before injuries. Celtic are always going to dominate this team, some of them aren’t good enough, some of them are shit scared of them for some reason. Have been for several seasons. Not sure what Clement can do about that other than get rid.

But we can’t keep sacking managers, the job will become a joke that no decent manager will touch.

When he first came we were playing better, before injuries. Celtic are always going to dominate this team, some of them aren’t good enough, some of them are shit scared of them for some reason. Have been for several seasons. Not sure what Clement can do about that other than get rid.

But we can’t keep sacking managers, the job will become a joke that no decent manager will touch.
So would it be acceptable to keep players that are shit scared of them?

We had a manager brave enough to have his players go toe to toe with the but our board didn't back him resulting in us being in the mess we're in however happy clappers will tell you everything is wonderful yet we've only beat them twice in 15 attempts since that manager that went toe to toe with them left. It really must be wonderful for those happy clappers telling us it's really all good.

We had a manager brave enough to have his players go toe to toe with the but our board didn't back him resulting in us being in the mess we're in however happy clappers will tell you everything is wonderful yet we've only beat them twice in 15 attempts since that manager that went toe to toe with them left. It really must be wonderful for those happy clappers telling us it's really all good.
Who is saying it's really all good?

He's only had one window and we barely had a penny to spend.

You can't lay the blame at his door for the state of the squad.

Rather STUNNED that so few of us seem to accept crystal clear VAR images are just officials making wee blunders.

We're NOT miles ahead of them so every point in the season counts.

The reason Collum was the referee on Saturday was simple - The mhob and rogue SFA were having a laugh.

Who is saying it's really all good?
We're all accepting this whilst the board aren't questioned. We've gave them £60m head start and we have5a team of players terrified of them. Can you show me anywhere that anyone has said its unacceptable. We're now conditioned to accept 2nd best as we're all waiting on someone to stand up.

I’ve saw a few threads on here since yesterday and honestly, the amount of utter nonsense I’ve seen people say is incredible. Some are actually wanting Clement to be sacked! God knows what these people had to drink yesterday. I get there’s nothing worse than losing to the scum as a Rangers supporter but it’s time for common sense to prevail here.

The club is suffering from total negligence by the Rangers board that’s been there for years now. After Steven Gerrard won us the league, that was the time to kick on. We had Celtic exactly where we wanted them and they had a full blown rebuild after the shambles under The Lurgan Bigot with an unknown fat gravy guzzling Aussie appointed. That was after months of chasing Eddie Howe btw which he told them to bolt. By backing Gerrard who clearly had Celtic’s number while in charge, we could’ve won another title and sealed automatic champions league football while Celtic would’ve had to qualify which their record in Europe in the last two decades suggests they’d have most likely humped it. We could’ve honestly buried them for years to come. Instead the club didn’t back Gerrard despite making some promises which he looked so happy about discussions with the board the day we held our 55th title. Gerrard then decided to take the Aston Villa job mid way through the season.

We then appointed Giovanni van Bronckhorst to replace him and Gio had to watch the side from the stands put in a disgusting display at Hampden against Hibs. Gio then took the reigns, had his honeymoon period which saw us go 6 points clear of Celtic before the winter break and Old Firm game was moved to benefit the scum who were absolutely dead on their feet and riddled with injuries. But then after the winter break, the usual suspect losers who threw Gerrard under the bus before lockdown and 55 when the pressure was on then threw Gio under the bus, threw away a 6 point lead, got embarrassed at Parkhead and it all changed from there to now. Celtic with the unknown fat Aussie won the title in their rebuild year.

However, Gio papered some cracks elsewhere and got that side to a European Final, giving us some of the best nights you’ll ever see at Ibrox. Financially that run was beneficial for the club in so many ways. We lost on penalties which still hurts to this day but it’s a run I’ll always be grateful of seeing. Gio then finished the season off by winning the Scottish Cup against Hearts and then headed into the summer with a lot of the squad needing refreshed.

We then sold Aribo and Bassey in the summer for about a combined 30 million and that type of cash should’ve saw us back Gio majorly. But instead Ross Wilson is allowed to recruit some players Gio clearly didn’t fancy. We also actually gave a new contract to Allan McGregor who was clearly finished and neglected the goalkeeping position, a new contract to Connor Goldson and made him our highest paid player simply because no one else wanted him. We also instead of selling Ryan Kent and Alfredo Morelos who were another two clear assets, we allowed their contracts to run down.

Gio however had a decent start to the following season and actually went away to PSV, beat them and got us into the Champions League through the qualifiers. Once again, there’s more money for the club and a chance to back Gio before the window closed. Yet what happened? We signed no one after he did that and chucked him under a bus right before we were due to play Celtic at the piggery. Then the beginning of the end for Gio happened as we went to Parkhead and got embarrassed again and got worse in the league, falling 9 points behind before the winter break. Then we also got embarrassed in the Champions League, becoming the statistically the worst side in the competitions history. Gio lost his job and a guy who actually disgustingly came up here while Gio was under pressure and whored himself out while managing another club ended up getting the job.

Michael Beale comes in, wins games with the league already gone so there wasn’t much pressure on him. But then there’s two games last season the pressure was really on him and that was in both cups to Celtic which he of course lost and Celtic went on to seal their 5th treble in 7 years.

Then Park, Wilson and Robertson all leave the club and John Bennett is made chairman and James Bisgrove is made CEO. The first thing they do? Instead of getting a sporting director in immediately, they give Michael Beale full control of recruitment and allow him to waste money on utter dross like Cifuentes and Lammers. Beale also keeps the usual suspect losers at the club and then starts this season off poor, getting sacked rightfully after losing 3 of our first 7 league games and failing to qualify for the Champions League.

Then we appoint Big Phil. From the off, the man spoke very well and said he wasn’t a magician. Then the longer he’s been here, he’s called out the poor fitness he inherited and also said he’s never seen injuries at one club as bad as it is at Rangers. Then before we played Hearts a few weeks back, the manager said we’ve gotten to the bottom of why these injuries are happening and that’s clearly going to take a pre season this summer to fix it. Phil’s been honest from day one unlike Beale who was a total, compulsive liar.

Let’s be honest with ourselves too, between October - March, I honestly believe Clement had this very poor squad Beale left behind massively overperforming which saw us win the League Cup, get to the Europa League last 16 by winning away to Real Betis and made a league that looked dead and buried into a fight at least. If we stuck with Beale or appointed another dud manager like Beale was, we’d have probably lost to Hearts in the semi of the League Cup never mind the final against Aberdeen, we’d have been Europa Conference bound and the scum would’ve probably won the league by about 20 points.

We’re still feeling the affects of piss poor recruitment and player trading at the right time over the years. We’re also clearly still feeling the affects of the awful appointment of Michael Beale who should never have gotten the job in the first place. Beale kept far too many duds and losers last summer, making Clement’s job when he replaced him even harder.

Big Phil deserves our support and backing 100% and he needs full support from Bennett, Bisgrove and Koppen this summer. If he’s given that, I fully trust him to get this right and fix this utter mess that was left to him.
Best post I've seen in a long time, well done. Totally agree. It seems pretty obvious from his presser today that a rebuild is on his mind. And he touched on those out of contract "he will count on every player in the building until the last second they are here". So obviously big changes required, and being realistic, I hope the board can back that !! We will shop in the 'approaching end of contract market' predominantly, with hopefully a few money signings, with a whack of wages freed up from the dead wood. We will always have the panty wetter brigade !!! Back the team and the manager tomorrow, move on to the final and then on to next season.

I really think you need to move on from Gerrard. It was his decision to leave us - that’s the way it works in football.

Personally I haven’t seen anyone saying he should be sacked - that’s just hysterical nonsense - but there are legitimate concerns about his tactical inflexibility, the complete absence of any style of play or evidence of improvement by coaching as well as an inability to reinstil confidence and belief into the players.

We’ve been severely hampered by injuries, players who look more or less finished and others who simply aren’t good enough, but he was contending with all of that initially too and actually getting some great performances and results out of them.

It’s entirely likely that that simply wasn’t sustainable though and we find ourselves where we are today as a result, but he’s told us repeatedly that he’s a born winner, that he’s obsessed about winning even (his wife scolding him for Competitive Dad syndrome when playing board games with his kids at home) so I’d expect to see evidence of that - looking at different approaches to winning matches, not just doing the same thing every week and hoping it’ll somehow click.

We all like him, we all want to believe in him, but he needs to give us something to invest in.

The League Cup win was supposed to be the springboard for further success, instead there’s a distinct possibility it’ll be all he has to show for his first season and that isn’t nearly good enough for any Rangers managed to hang their hat on I’m afraid.
Your first sentence. There definitely was people saying it on Saturday.

Back