It’s time to get back to focusing on the football and task at hand..

GVB2022

In other words, closing the gap and getting back to winning ways in the SPL with a strong, dominant performance tomorrow.

Her Majesty, whilst an amazing women, is gone and life does goes on. She’d not be wanting the fuss to go on this long, I believe.

There’s been so much coverage; chat and debate about minute silences, minutes applause; singing of national anthems, Tifo displays, tributes, the scum across the city … ya da; ya da da…

It’s all getting a tad tedious now IMO. Time to move on and kick start this season of ours!

Thoughts Bears?… WATP! Go for the throats tomorrow please.

No, I think we should lose tomorrow and keep thinking about the Queen.

That's the only other option from your way, right?

Bit of a silly post, unless you think the players haven't been training all week and have just been sat at home watching Sky News.

I think we can mourn the Queen and win at fitba....doesn't need to be one or the other???

In other words, closing the gap and getting back to winning ways in the SPL with a strong, dominant performance tomorrow.

Her Majesty, whilst an amazing women, is gone and life does goes on. She’d not be wanting the fuss to go on this long, I believe.

There’s been so much coverage; chat and debate about minute silences, minutes applause; singing of national anthems, Tifo displays, tributes, the scum across the city … ya da; ya da da…

It’s all getting a tad tedious now IMO. Time to move on and kick start this season of ours!

Just when you think this place has reached peak bonkers, along comes another post.

This patter is a tad tedious!

Is it too much to ask that you show some respect to The Queen, at least until she's been laid to rest?

You’re finding paying our respects to our longest reigning monarch tedious ?

You wouldn’t be out of place on a t.arrier forum

Back