It could be worse... 5 years ago today

atcolin

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
It was on this day 5 years ago that Charles Green released his version of the queens speech on our official site.

Amongst other highlights he read some poetry, promised McCoist £10m and called out Dundee United for not sending us a Christmas card.

We have came so far from this nonsense and we will continue to improve. Things are shite just now but they will not be forever.

Some folk need to remember that we are Rangers. Our time will come again I guarantee it.

Merry Xmas Bears.

Last edited:
It was on this day 5 years ago that Charles Green released his version of the queens speech on our official site.

Amongst other highlights he read some poetry, promised McCoist £10m and called out Dundee United for not sending us a Christmas card.

We have came so far from this nonsense and we will continue to improve. Things are shite just now but they will not be forever.

Some folk need to remember that we are Rangers. Out time will come again I guarantee it.

Merry Xmas Bears.

To be honest mate no of that makes me feel any better but Merry Christmas to you too.

I wish I could share your optimism, but I'm beginning to feel as badly about our club as I did then.

Things could be so much better than they are at the moment. We had such a great opportunity, and we've completely fucked it. Almost every decision made since the new board have come in has been the wrong one.

The spivs are gone, but we are a ship without a captain.

While I agree with the sentiment, right now I struggle to care how bad things were. I can't think of anything other than how much better things need to get.

Cringe at the memory of Greens speech. Honest to God man the amount of shite we've had to swallow.

Green was and still is a cuhnt.

A snake oil salesman who I hope befalls a painful exit from this world

We have come a long way but are still needing to go a lot further.

Progression is painfully slow without loads of money

That man is a GRADE A wanker and should always be looking over his shoulder just in case some bear is about.
Please remember what him AHMED EASDALES ASHLEY WHITE and others did to us
NEVER FORGIVE AND NEVER FORGET

Forced myself to watch that again, as sometimes we need reminders of what we were dealing with and what we've came through.

My blood pressure is through the roof now. Its hard to watch that again and not think that the utter lady's front bottom was trolling us every second of his time here. :mad:

Forced myself to watch that again, as sometimes we need reminders of what we were dealing with and what we've came through.

My blood pressure is through the roof now. Its hard to watch that again and not think that the utter lady's front bottom was trolling us every second of his time here. :mad:

I watched it as well. He wasn't just trolling us, he was telling us to "look over there" while he siphoned £70m out the club over two years.

We'll look back in years to come, and actually piss ourselves at speeches like that. First I have ever saw the video and it is cringeworthy.

The old board were wänks and clueless with no idea how to run a football club. They were also liars!

The current board seem like they are infact genuine rangers fans, but still clueless with no idea how to run a football club. I’d stop short “at the moment” of calling them liars but they are very economical with the truth!

Those two boards are are very different but very similar at the same time!

Perhaps we need to remember that for half the time since we started our journey to recovery in 2012 we were hamstrung by a bunch of schysters

Some folk need to remember that we are Rangers. Our time will come again I guarantee it.

Merry Xmas Bears.
Well said mate WE ARE PEOPLE FOREVER

As supporters we have to understand that it is a marathon and not a sprint to get back to the top.

That fekin speech was applauded on here at the time. A bit like that rat serving tea to fans queuing to buy season tickets whilst making cheap comments about "them across the city". A fekin snake oil salesman who should never have been allowed within a million miles of our Club, and hopefully we've learned a lesson about welcoming all chancers with open arms.

Back