It's about time we showed this lad the love.

He is flying just now and he will score Sept 1st.
If you don’t think he will get even more confident after doing something he’s failed to do on several attempts so far I can’t understand your line of thought.

He loves us, and if you don't believe that you MUST watch this wonderful video giving an insight into his strength of character and his truly humble personality:

We need to show our love for the lad. He's worthy of it and deserving of our recognition.

DJRTfhpXUAEVmXt.jpg

How about a display sometime soon with the colours of the Colombian Flag?

Flag_of_Colombia.gif

Perhaps even a giant love heart with his small home town of Cereté in the middle. I'm certain he and his family would appreciate us putting his birthplace on display.

We need to do something special for El Buffalo, just feast your eyes on this:

He has brought us so much joy, let's return the favour. Just listen to Ibrox erupt on the 3rd goal here:

I love the Wee Man, if you want to see his sincerity and his heart, watch him on the park, every outstanding effort every stretched sinew every last bead of sweat is his sincerity ...as for his heart, you can easily see that on his sleeve.

Well Said Mate, I said similar last year, make next week's game against the tramps Alfredo Day spur him on even more to score and terrorise they filthy, mhanky b#stards
fantastic idea get a display with the colours of the Colombian Flag to inspire and show him how much man love we have, last player I've felt this way about a player is Nacho Novo

A 23 year old kid, far from home with a very humbling attitude who has been completely vilified in Scotland for no other reason than he plays for Rangers.

I know Alfredo won't be here for much longer because we will be offered money for him which is too good to turn down so I'm going to really enjoy him playing this season and hopefully his goals will fire us to 55.
well said sir

Back