It's been alleged Alfredo Morelos' car has been attacked/tampered with - cops investigating

Absolutely sickening. Where is this statement from the club that was threatened weeks ago after a weekend that we are still waiting on. That coupled with the Scottish mhedia constantly demonising Alfredo and the club sees us as fair game for anyone that wants to have a pop.

Pretty extreme from the scumbags if true . It's depressing if it's got to the point players are having to check their brakes before driving their cars.

Seen a few people talking about different locations, Queen Margaret Drive etc.
The location in the photo is 100% Lancefield Quay and could have been taken from my old flat there.
It is a secure entry. You need a fob to get in. However, the gates are massive slow cumbersome things and if he was followed then the person could easily have come in behind him or even waited 10-15 seconds and still got in before the gates closed.

This won’t see just Alfie go. What an absolute shithole of a country. Hatred of anything Rangers has been normalised. We are seen as fair game and the club have to react in the strongest manner.

These fuckers (Lawell, McGlaughlin, Keevins, Leckie, BBC etc.) are so blinded by hatred they can’t see the irreparable damage they are doing to the game and the encouragement their actions are giving to the considerable number of deviants in the Celtic support.

I hope that Rangers give Alfredo all the love and support he needs. I hope that the media, supporters and other clubs come forward to speak out on this incident and call for calm. This is beyond scary

1. If someone cuts a brake pipe you will lose brakes the first time you press them.

2. Flexi pipes and a considerable amount of brake pipes are exposed without any shields or covers.

I'm not saying the guy was cutting his brakes, just providing the correct info.
if its cut the pressure would instantly be gone, if its punctured the pressure would slowly drop? The reason I say this is because it has happened to me albeit 15 yrs ago in a 206. got from partick to shawlands before they stopped working all together.

I'll take your word on the rest lol

Not sure if this was intended as a contradiction or an agreement, but it's fairly inline with what what I've said.

If your brake pipes were cut, you would notice the brake pedal sink to the floor upon being pressed, it would be extremely unlikely you would get up to any type of speed before noticing given most cars require the brake pedal to be pressed to start the engine nowadays.

I'd assume you would either notice before moving anywhere or notice as soon as you started to pull out of your parking space.

Doesn't make the intent any less thought I guess.

This is not true. The brakes would be spongy and would degrade as they gradually lost pressure. They would still work for a short while before complete failure.

Absolutely sickening. Where is this statement from the club that was threatened weeks ago after a weekend that we are still waiting on. That coupled with the Scottish mhedia constantly demonising Alfredo and the club sees us as fair game for anyone that wants to have a pop.

And yet, incredibly, on this thread we have Bears burying their head in the sand over this.

Which ever way this turns ot Morelos
absolute nail on head. These bastards have been allowed to whip the mutants in to a frenzy. Something like this was always going to happen in this fucking sewer of a country. The board really need to get their act together in this regard. Look at what happened when Boyd mentioned something slightly negative about Griffiths. Compare and contrast to how we respond to Sutton and Hartson Et al.
Whichever way this turns out the disgusting treatment of a young boy plying his trade in Scotland is fucking shameful.

It's disgraceful how it has been allowed to fester virtually unchallenged.

I dont blame him if he wants out after this. After all it's a game of football ffs. This kind of thing is the lowest of the low.

Will expect the media to be like oh he'll be used to that coming from Colombia, and they will get away with saying it.

The hatred in this country for anything Rangers is f*cking pathetic.

Unfuckingbelievable what has our country become the game is up they have
destroyed Scotland a once proud nation with morals good education good work ethic
heads down and get on with it !
What a shithole

I'm actually surprised anyone's surprised.

They've been out of control for a long, long time protected by the scum of the Scottish press and ignored by the hierarchy of buffoons who control Police Scotland.
Scotland is one Rangers hating shitehole.
Not just protected, but actually celebrated and promoted as something to be proud of and celebrated as being ‘Scottish’

Animals one and all. A blight on our society since the moment they darkened our door in 1888.

Just heard it on SSN and that rat prick Jim White says now to an “intriguing” story out of Scotland in regards AM,what a fôoking plank of wood.

This is what happens when you dehumanize an individual as we have all witnesses the dehumanization of alfie.its an utter disgrace what he hasn’t to put up with.can you really blame if he wants to get out of the cess pit of scotttish football ASAP

The location in the photo is 100% Lancefield Quay and could have been taken from my old flat there.
It is a secure entry. You need a fob to get in. However, the gates are massive slow cumbersome things and if he was followed then the person could easily have come in behind him or even waited 10-15 seconds and still got in before the gates closed.

I would assume these gates would have cameras on them, who ever this was would have had to have climbed back over the gates, if they need a fob to open from the inside.

We got multiple days of hearing about how poor wee griffiths doesn't deserve to be yelled at at all, wonder what will happen for this, a player regularly targeted on the street by them

Not liking and shouting abuse at players on the park is one thing but attempted murder?
That's someone that's not stable.

I hope Sutton Hartson and co are very proud of themselves for raising the hatred levels to this, these fecks should take a long hard look at their antics of constantly attacking Alfredo as it was always going to end in tears as the thickets who are responsible for this will be thinking they have made the above tools happy

It's about time the club finally grow some balls and tell the truth about the media and the scum. I hope Alfie and his wife are ok.

As soon as the stories appeared about his supposedly ‘threatening’ cutting throats gesture the club should have released footage from the euro game where he walks to his own players in the middle of the field and makes the same gesture - and then asked: ...... ‘Are the hate mongers in the media seriously suggesting Morelos is threatening to cut this own players throats here?’

They should have declared the fat slugs article a piece of hateful propaganda, and banned his rag.

They should have highlighted the above and called out dangerous hate filled bigotry/bias in the media regarding the player ....... simple as that and not really hard.

Instead the club basically allows this shit to get worse by being cowardly and weak. That’s the result of unanswered hate and propaganda - always. The hate and bias grows until anything can be justified against the victims. Now add living in a city where a lot of the people who hate Alfie happen to be idiots. Well anything is fair against ‘throat cutters’ - right?

That’s where our club should be ashamed of themselves. They have let this type of propaganda go unanswered for years now.

At some point soon that paper will be telling us this is why their respect our players campaign is so important. They should have closed down with the news of the world.
Agree with you there. They just shut down the news of the world because they got caught,no shame on their part. Just changed it to the sun on sunday.

You can pull the gates open

An absolute disgrace.

This is a result of scum like Hartson, Sutton and Leckie whipping the manky hordes into a frenzy and we let it go unchallenged. Sickening.

I agree. The MSM attack and demonise us daily. No surprise then that we get abused and physically assaulted.

I seem to remember Beasley getting his car firebombed. Didnt make the headlines unlike that coin that felled TLB when it bounced off his padded jacket.

I've got a daft wee Corsa and I'm struggling to see anything that resembles a brake pipe. I'm not buying that there are poet Lamborghini enthusiasts with time on their hands for such a thing.

Mate I am a Mechanic , If you cut the pipes you won’t have any pressure going to the brakes or fluid for that matter so it wouldn’t matter how much fluid was left In the system.
They don’t have to be cut completely they can be burst so fluid leaks under pressure.

What type of cars did Mo Edu, Mikel Arteta and Nacho Novo drive?
I've no idea.

I'm just stating the point that we have no evidence either way what happened. Could be sinister or could be car thieves, it does happen you know!

What decent pro footballer is going to want to ply his trade in a backwater country like ours with all this shyte aimed at them by racist, ignorant,small minded opposition supporters,and biased mhedia,with a police force not fit for purpose?
What level playing field.? doesn't exist.

A line has now been well and truly crossed here.

The club, the media, the SFA, the Scottish Government, Club1872 and all of us absolutely MUST address this disgusting racist abuse and sectarian targeting of a young player of colour with a pregnant wife living in a foreign country.

It’s truly sickening. Paints Scotland as a backwater dump full of racist and sectarian low IQ mental cases.

The scum are now going out of there way to frighten Alfie and his pregnant wife,the wee man will definitely be away in the summer and who can blame him,it's now bloody well geting out of control,there out to make his and his wife's life hell.

if its cut the pressure would instantly be gone, if its punctured the pressure would slowly drop? The reason I say this is because it has happened to me albeit 15 yrs ago in a 206. got from partick to shawlands before they stopped working all together.

I'll take your word on the rest lol

Yes mate, a lot of brake lines are perished and weep on a lot of older cars, the difference between a corroded leaky pipe or union is very different from a completely cut line as you can imagine.

If you genuinely think that some bloke being found tampering with Morelos' car means that Celtic should be expelled from Scottish football, I have no works for you.
Their fans have a long history of attacking our players, however I also referred to the crimes they have committed against Scottish football and humanity. That is reason enough to demand their expulsion.

I would assume these gates would have cameras on them, who ever this was would have had to have climbed back over the gates, if they need a fob to open from the inside.
No gates at Queen Margaret drive properties, where quite a few players live. I’m pretty sure the gaffer has a penthouse there too. Candy man and Herrera lived there, Morelos also rented a flat there. Lance field quay on the other hand has the gates and poster is correct, they are heavy duty, take forever to open and close, but plenty of cctv there also as again, plenty of dough down there.
Either what, whatever location it is, there will be cctv footage.

Back