It's been alleged Alfredo Morelos' car has been attacked/tampered with - cops investigating

I dont really care if people say it cant be done, does that mean he wasnt trying?

It can be done but no doubt some thick mentally challenged that doesn’t know what they are doing and thought they would have a go.

It would have been taken away to be checked regardless.

You missed a bit.

A Rangers spokesman said: "We believe there was an incident but we can’t say any more as it’s now subject to a police investigation."

Not that the club will say anything even when the investigation is concluded.

They could have given a more expansive statement without going into this specific incident or the details of the police investigation. But they won't. Not now, not ever.

Exactly! How do act normal under somebodies car, unless you are a mechanic that has been paid to work?

I get that we hate the media but 'Morelos found someone under his car' carries a lot less weight than 'acting strangely under his car'

I found a kid under my car once but he was just retrieving a ball.

Do the club still want to "build bridges" with the people who cause these incidents?

Get the whole place burnt to the ground Rangers.

They could have given a more expansive statement without going into this specific incident or the details of the police investigation. But they won't. Not now, not ever.

What're Saturday's lottery numbers please?

Apparently he bought it from Tavernier's brother.

I'm a bit disappointed (but not surprised) he backed off. The culprit deserves an absolute hiding for this.

One would assume that there's jail time coming up for those responsible if and when they're caught.
If the brakes have been tampered with, then it’s attempted murder

Last edited:
Sinister and disgusting this hatred of our players notably Morelos has reached new appalling levels of shocking behaviour.

Enough is enough now ffs.
I keep saying on here that we are quickly heading the same way as Ulster went and unfortunately as events unfold in this shithole of a mentally challengeds Republic its looking like I a have been right.

Was this where his injury came from - sad to say but can see this kind of shite out of Scotland. Guy grew up in Columbia and it was probabaly a more civilised way of life

Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos was involved in a dramatic chase on Tuesday night after discovering a suspicious man concealed underneath his car.

The Colombian striker arrived home with his pregnant wife Yesenia to find a man hiding beneath his motor.

Morelos spooked the individual and was forced to gave chase on foot down rain-soaked Glasgow streets.

A Rangers spokesman said: "We believe there was an incident but we can’t say any more as it’s now subject to a police investigation."
"We believe there was an incident "

Believe????

This is 100% the fault of pathetic arseholes in media such as Leckie with his incessant criticism of Alfredo, making people think he is fair game!

An utter disgrace what this young man has to put up with in this country, and as devastated as I'd be, he would be best served getting the %^*& out of this shithole of a country!

Cheap GPS sender, track vehicle, plot routes and identify patterns, steal supercar...

Quick google...

‘A gang of car thieves targeted luxury vehicles at airport car parks and fitted them with tracking devices so they could steal them when the owners had returned home, a court heard. The thieves used sophisticated cloning devices to replicate "contactless" keys at the airport car parks.’

This is why we have been up in arms about the way our players are regularly portrayed in the media. I'm gobsmacked but not surprised, if that makes sense.

It’s now mentioned on the Scottish sun reporting it now. Saying he chased the guy no doubt that’s how he’s done his calf

The media have been stoking hatred towards all things Rangers and our players for years.
We have our own idiots (bullets in the post etc.), we can't really be surprised that theirs are coming out of the woodwork.
This however, if true and I have no reason to think it's not, is on a whole different level. Regardless of when brakes may fail, the fact that we now know they are willing to potentially endanger life, must be treated as a line in the sand for the media. They have to condemn it and so do the club.
What bullets in the post are you talking about.

It’s impossible to fathom the workings of a mind that could dream up this action. This isn’t a plot to put the wind up somebody. This could lead to a death or even carnage.

Looks like the incident is on camera. Let’s hope they can identify the basturt and give them what they deserve.

KAH in action. Deeply sinister and a new low, from the gutter to the sewers from that mob.

Fake bombs and bullets is one thing, this is attempted murder of a man and his wife who is carrying a child. Like something out of Alabama in the 60's.

EDIT: if it was tampering with the mechanics rather than a ploy to steal

Last edited:
This is nothing new. Refs windows smashed, items lobbed at players, players attacked whilst on the pitch, even Mo Edu's car was petrol bombed wasnt it?

Time for the club to take a stand

The club have done the right thing by commenting on this, however not commenting enough to cross the line when there is an investigation underway.

My problem is this

They have let Michael, Stewart, Hartson, Brazil, Sutton, Leckie and others stoke up hatred towards him for the last 2 years, they have allowed them all to call him such things as Thug, Cheat, Buffallo Brains, Lunatic, Screw Loose etc etc, They have allowed them all access to Ibrox while they have been demonising a Rangers employee to the ends that he is subjected to Coins, Bovril thrown at him, Racial slurs at games and abused in the street, Rangers have not said a peep against the people who have and are stoking up the hatred, indeed we roll the red carpet out the them.

I wouldn't blame Alfredo if he turned round and told our board to sell him now, that they have sat back and let this fester and happen, that they have part of the blame for the demonisation and hatred directed towards him.

Robertson and our PR team, all the way to King should hang their heads in shame, they have allowed this lot to spew vile and borderline, sometimes clear as day, Xenophobic and racial hatred towards Morelos.

I don't like to compare with other clubs, but look at the Celtic reaction to Boyd over Griffiths.

Our board have let Morelos down, not in the last few weeks, but from the very Moment Keith Jackson started his own xenophobic shite with Morelos 2 years ago and that is an absolute disgrace and it is a board not worthy of a player like Morelos.

The board in general have been our saviours and have been excellent, beyond excellent, but the lack of action, lack of balls, the sitting back and allowing is to happen fester and indeed blow up into an all out witch hunt is a black mark on them.

I just hope Morelos and his Wife are ok.

Wonder what if any papers at all report about this... or if it just gets brushed under the carpet... I understand they mightnt be able to report much due to ongoing police investigation but when has that ever stopped them before

Your not stealing a Lamborghini and certainly not from underneath.

I worked on Larssons car many times and would never even thought about doing anything like that takes some real low life .

Unfortunately the media and social climate in this country has long furthered the mantra that anything to do with Rangers, our players and the fans themselves are fair game.

Doesnt matter whether it's attacks on us at the likes of the SC Final, just general abuse or the likes of tampering with cars which could result in death, there has been no real consequence for what is approaching decades now.

They'll have blood on their hands at some point.

Last edited:
Not much good without the keys ,

They would just break in to his house and steal them it’s much easier .
I would guess that it has electronic keys? You know, the ones that are easy to clone with the right bit of kit? That disable alarms and immobilisers. I dont think a Lambo has a key hole in the side of the door, but could be wrong.

This is absolutely true. Here’s what I posted on the other thread about him being a doubt for tonight. My info is coming from someone as close to this as you can get

For those doubting this, here’s what I’ve been told. Alfredo was followed home, both he and his wife in car. When he reached his car park he quickly took his wife to their flat and made her safe then returned to the car park to confront the person following. The person was attempting to/was under his car and quickly left.
this isn’t something anyone would make up

If he was followed home for any distance then surely they can get a registration of the car and find this cowardly cu.nt quickly.

This is how much they fear him. Trying to force him away. Horrible filthy 19th Century Terrorist scum

The blame for the climate of hate in Scotland against our club and our players can be laid at the door of the SNP Natzis and the mhedia. They have stoked the flames of hatred for years. So much for building fkn bridges!

Nope the dignified silence again.

It's been alleged Alfredo Morelos' car has been attacked/tampered with - cops investigating
Picture of the car being towed away.
UPDATE - apparently Tav's old Lambourghini, Alfie caught the geezer under the motor but backed off assuming he had backup nearby.

Wtf is wrong with these mutant bast@rds

Ridiculous

Back