It's not all doom and gloom

Kimarcus

Best form in the league the past 5 games with two winnable games coming up.

13 points from the last 5. 14 goals to 3 conceded.

Get a decent manager in and then we can secure second to push on from there.

We have the base of a decent side. Needs quality and strength in depth with a good manager at the helm.

We have the base of a decent side. Needs quality and strength in depth with a good manager at the helm.

There is no room on here for this optimism!

33u2uzn.gif[

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I’d stick with GM until an outstanding candidate becomes avalible no point in getting a manager that’s the best of a bad bunch but is avalible. If GM is doing a good job ie 2nd and on their heals keep him.

Yep. Agreed on holding tight with Murty for the moment rather than shooting our load

Not agreed on keeping Murty. He's always said he doesn't want the job.

Also need someone with experience of signing players. That man is McInnes in my view.

Also need someone with experience of signing players. That man is McInnes in my view.
The signing of players will be down to Mark Allen mate he will ask what positions need strengthening and give who ever the manager is a list of options leaving the manager to concentrate on football.

He may have said that during his first tenure, this time round he's a bit more forthcoming. "You would be crazy to turn this job down" doesn't sound like someone who doesn't want the job

We have a much Improved Squad of players this Season for sure.
It has been very frustrating that they haven't been able to put a run of wins together.
If G.M. is still in charge and gets a win against Hamilton then he would have gotten the 3 wins that have been so elusive so far this Season.
Just simple man management and encouraging the players to give them Confidence is what has been missing.
Well done to G.M. for lifting the players.
Whether G.M. gets the task full time or not we will find out soon enough.
He has Certainly shown the New Manager what was missing if he doesn't get the job.

He doesn’t want the job. He has made that absolutely clear, therefore it is behoven on us to get a sprint on to sort it. I would not want to see him under any pressure...his service to us has been fantastic.

They are definitely there for the taking,could do without this stupid international break,kills momentum,on plus side it gives players carrying injuries recovery time. With a new manager coming in and January window to come,who knows. 6 behind almost equal on goal difference,do you believe?

You’re right. Starting to look stronger at the back and more dynamic in midfield. We are probably a few squad players short and definitely need another striker but we are not a million miles behind them I don’t think. Manager appointment crucial though.

We keep getting told we're crap,we're only six points behind,imagine if we were good;)

If it is working consistently well with a significant turnaround and improvement in performance with the same assets why would you want to change it?

Said this constantly. The basis is there for a decent side, & with the players that are available to us out of contract over the next 6 months, even getting just these players in should improve us further. There's a lot to be said in believing in the manager, & squad unity, & unfortunately these were the things that perhaps let Pedro down.

We aren't as bad as our detractors (sometimes ourselves), like to make out. Key is to get everyone pulling in the same direction.

I didn't expect a perfect season this time out, and quite honestly I have been pleased at the improvements in the squad.

Pedro has signed some decent players, and in Alves, Morelos and Dorrans, we have a core of real quality.
Jack is a really useful signing who was scooped up for nothing.
In Candeias we have a grafter, in Cardosa we have a potentially fine player, who is actually but not surprisingly still learning his trade.
In John we have a first class loan signing who has boosted the quality of the squad, and in McCrorie we have possibly the find of the season, and credit has to be given to Pedro for promoting the lad at the correct time in his development.

That is the successful introduction of eight new players, and all eight of them get pass marks.
That is actually quite an incredible achievement!

Only the two Mexican lads have found the transformation to Scotland a bit more difficult than the rest of the new players.
But both have still managed to show something, although they have been given little patience by the experts on here.
How they develop under a new manager will be interesting, although it maybe that they will already be thinking they have made a mistake by coming to Scotland.

Overall, whilst our cup form has been more than disappointing, it is the league that matters, and given the loss of points directly due to some controversial refereeing, the truth is we aren't too far away.

There is much to play for this season and with the right managerial appointment, I will remain optimistic until the fat lady has emptied her lungs.

We're on a decent run in the league and the target is to mantain it until December 30th.

If we do then that game will have great significance.

Pleasing part for me is that is without Morelos scoring even one goal. Hopefully he will come good again, but shows we can score from other areas, something that has been lacking in recent years.

He's not.

His first defeat will have people screaming at the board asking why they have not appointed an experienced manager.

GM is doing a fine job, however let him continue his good work with the development squad. We need a new manager

You may well be right but I am only posing the question to open the debate and voicing the thoughts of plenty fans. You can contribute with your suggestion of who we should have as manager.:)

W.A.T.P.

In terms of goals scored (not GD) we’re only two behind the Scum as well. The potential is genuinely there.

Back