Itten's goals this season.

One thing I did notice on Friday, was if he had the slightest chance of having a shot from all angles he tried, unlike the way we still poosy foot for the perfect goal.
Aye his positioning to get a shot off is good, looks badly out of form though and I don't see him getting the minutes he probably needs.

I'll say this I reckon he will play a big part in the next few months, its obvious GVB like him it's up to the player to show he can make it now he's gonna get plenty of ops the next few weeks.

If he could just be a bit more clinical he’d be a fantastic player
I do like him, he won’t be loved the way Alfie is and I think that’s why fans won’t take to him as much

One thing I did notice on Friday, was if he had the slightest chance of having a shot from all angles he tried, unlike the way we still poosy foot for the perfect goal.
I said in this in the match thread on Friday. When he receives the ball in the box his first thought is to turn and shoot, and not just shoot, he tries to blast it at goal full power. And he scores a lot like that. The goals against Motherwell and Lech are classic examples. No fannying about, just turns to face goal and leathers it.

Hes another goalscoring option in the squad but I don't seem him being a match winner for us. Useful player to have in the squad though.

Itten is a really good striker but he is really lacking confidence.

He needs game time but I can’t see how he can get that when Alfie is playing

no offence but the guys not cut out for rangers

he couldnt get game time in germany ffs

about time some people realize that we make bad signings itten is one of them
"Couldn't get game time" is a lie though. Whilst he was in Germany, Greuther Furth played 15 Bundesliga games, he played 12 of them and was on the bench for the other 3. By all means, there are reasonable questions about whether he'll make it at Rangers but he got a lot of game time in a much better league than ours

a move back to switzerland would be best all round

6 goals since 2020 says alot
10 minutes off the bench every few matches then being punted on loan to one of the worst teams in bundesliga history isn't giving him much of a chance. If he gets chances, he'll score.

There's goals in the big man, maybe not against the higher up teams in the league. But he's proved against motherwell he can score good quality goals with the right service

Would be good to see him get a run in the team, he’s had limited chances but is unlikely to play regularly ahead of Morelos, Roofe or Fashion. If he does get a run we might be surprised - he’s got to be decent to get into the Swiss squad.

Not expecting much from him but we are lacking central options as Roofe struggles centrally & Sakala is a wide forward.

We'll see but doesn't look like the required standard. Just too slow in touch/control & movement

He's not good enough. If he looked half decent in Germany he would have been snapped up.

Lacks pace, link up play poor, not a natural goalscorer. If we need to rely on him this season we are bang in trouble.

Genuinely think there's a good player there,problem is he going to get a run of games doubt it to be honest can't afford to experiment especially in the league

Back