Jack new contract until 2021

Rangers Football Club‏Verified account @RangersFC 3m3 minutes ago
1f195.png
1f4dd.png
#RangersFC are delighted to confirm that Ryan Jack has signed a new contract with the club until 2021.

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/ryan-jack-signs-new-deal/

Someone on another thread said this morning that we should tie him up as he only had 1 and a half years left.

How’s that for timing haha

Boom, I think alot of people underrate him and he gets overly slater. Just my opinion though.

Like many midfielders of this type - they are often under rated.

Most people think midfielders should assist or score goals.
That’s no Jack’s game.

How many time this season have we been cut open right through the middle leaving the CB’s exposed. The answer to that is the answer to how valuable Jack is to this side.

We’ve just not found the correct balance in our midfield three yet.

That’s no Jack’s game.

How many time this season have we been cut open right through the middle leaving the CB’s exposed. The answer to that is the answer to how valuable Jack is to this side.

Lucas Leiva would have came in and done the exact same job Jack is doing and got praised for it I reckon.

I'm not saying we should have signed him. But if we did, people would have given him credit for playing his role perfectly but when Jack does it he's not 'versatile'

I know mate and I didn’t mean to make it sound like you we’re suggesting that.

I mean we’ve “saved” £4m plus wages by just keeping Jack in that role.

Also, I rate young McCrorie highly and think we would do just as good a job in there.

It’s attacking where we are lacking. We need to improve middle-to-front attacking players.

That’s no Jack’s game.

Agree. Ryan Jack made a crucial intercept in the box on Wednesday to stop Hibs scoring.

Delighted. He's been good all season, but seems to really be hitting his stride the last few matches. He was immense in Wednesday night.

Great news. He's essential to our team.

I really really want him to score a goal. Not because I can't see what else he brings to the team

I just think he deserves it and will go mental if he does.

That’s no Jack’s game.

Well said.

A vital cog in our machine.

Great news ... his performances are really starting to peak and is one of our more consistent players . I don’t think we have seen the best of him yet either .

Absolutely delighted with this news. I know some don’t deem him good enough, but I personally think he’s excellent.

I actually think he’s even better with McCrorie behind therefore allowing him further up the pitch.

Back