Jack new contract until 2021

Good news. He absolutely dominated Hibs on Wednesday and it was great to see him driving with the ball from midfield; we need to see more of this from him.

He’s definitely got another level to get to but he needs better players around him in the middle to help him to do so.

Sensible signing

Has been a very Good player so far for us and doies so much of the dirty work that you don't see on Tv. He is a leader and fighter on the park which we need. Gerrard is now utilising him more and he is a mainstay of this team now.

That's the way to start your Friday !!!

What brilliant news. Delighted about this.

Delighted with that. Stevie has seen enough to know what he contributes. A very under rated player, who protects the ball superbly once in possession, and breaks up play when required. His interception against Hibs was crucial, it was only a wee toe poke, but it was perfectly timed.

Delighted with that. Stevie has seen enough to know what he contributes. A very under rated player, who protects the ball superbly once in possession, and breaks up play when required. His interception against Hibs was crucial, it was only a wee toe poke, but it was perfectly timed.

Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but after various little comments over the past few months, I’m convinced that the Gaffer is a huge fan of RJ. He’s often singled out for praise and even a few off hand comments, once added together point towards him being a favourite of Gerrard.

Reactions: TQ3
You can sort of see the Gerrard disciples in the dressing room having the likes of McGregor, Tav, Goldson, Jack and Arfield as a core of players in the dressing room long term and offering stability must be a great help to a manager.

He's been our best CM this season and we badly missed him when he was injured and/or suspended last season.

He gets some stick from some in terms of incisive passes but as a defensive midfielder he breaks the play up and keeps it moving which is his main job.

Continues as he has been of late and this will be good business.

Gerrard and his coaching staff have improved him, no doubt.

Last edited:
Great news, Our manager clearly likes what he sees. A thing that also gets overlooked. Despite growing up in Sheepland, he's one of our own.

This is the type of player we need in our team, now we need play makers around him to make things happen once RJ has broken things up for them.

Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but after various little comments over the past few months, I’m convinced that the Gaffer is a huge fan of RJ. He’s often singled out for praise and even a few off hand comments, once added together point towards him being a favourite of Gerrard.
I have come to the same conclusion, a couple of months ago he praised RJ and seemed genuinely impressed by the performance Ryan put in. I have to admit I didn’t see it until he pulled on a Rangers jersey, but I’m totally convinced he has a place in the starting 11, when fit and available.

Good news, decent player. Limited but certainly good for SPL and hopefully he can take confidence from new contract.

The more he plays the better he looks, I was not totally convinced before but he does seem to have some quality about him.

Rangers Football Club‏Verified account @RangersFC
1f5e3.png
Ryan Jack: "I'm over the moon. When I found out the club was wanting to extend my contract it was a no-brainer. I'm delighted to do so and I'm looking forward to what's to come for the rest of the season."

Du8CVmCWwAAiKoL.jpg

12:46 PM - 21 Dec 2018
This is great news.

Latest posts

Back