Jack Ross

People in the game seem to think Ross has something about him as a coach. But taking on that mob in the middle of a crisis and with a patchy squad is a hell of a step up, especially as their support will be fancying a bigger name. Unless he gets off to a flyer, he’ll be done before he’s properly started.
Yes, he took St Mirren up, and got Sunderland to the play off finals, but that# a long way off managing the filth and the pressure it brings.

Would be some laugh if true (which it clearly won't be). A bang average and uninspiring appointment. Pleasing.

Regards Lennons pay off he’s on a rolling 12 month deal so wont be big bucks...

My bet they’ll bring someone in currently out of a job and my moneys going on Mark Hughes nothing other than a hunch no whatsapp nonsense or Timothy info
They would have to pay him 12 months salary, that is what the contract means. Every morning it resets to 12 months duration.
In reality what would likely happen is his salary drops as now every month end until either 12 months are paid or he gets another football job.
Desmund Dermut will have enough influence to get TLB a regular pundit gig on Irish TV. All he has to do for that is turn up sober and talk pish. So one difficult challenge and one easy one.

The irony is they have let the GB become an integral part of their club given them space and probably funds at the peadodome and the GB have gone down the ultra road of some European and South American clubs. Historically these clubs are rife with internal struggle and often leads to the board and players being subjected to sporadic acts of violence
It’s poetic justice
And of course the money making opportunity of controlling match & season tickets.
Who really controls their 800 Ibrox away tickets?

Risky appointment, not sure he has the kahunas to manage a club with a mob support like them.
Bet his ego thinks he has.
Several Hiv's would be transferred to play for him. He likes to take a few with him when he moves. Some went to St. Boo from Aloha and hardly kicked a ball.

Which is to me the main reason why he's still there. They won't pay compo to him and get someone else and his backroom team in. All that money spent and no money coming through the gate,in the teeth of pandemic, can't see it.
Agreed, a perfect storm in many ways

Why is there 8 pages of this nonsense ffs :oops:
Spot on, admin were pulling threads on Jack Wiltshire a few weeks ago who was linked with Rangers, and as a Rangers forum the discussion was relevent to us. Now we‘ve got a 8 page thread on that mob, who we call obsessed about us. Everyone discussing a bullshit WhatsApp rumour. Who gives a fk who they appoint.

Well just like the milk tray man everyone is sexual predators at that club, only difference is the milk tray man preys on vulnerable ladies at home alone and creeps inside. That club preys on children.
My Wifes ultimate fancy. The milk tray man sneeking in her bedroom window in the middle of the night, all dressed in black and carrying a box of milk tray. She gets pumped then stuffs her face with chocolate.

What exactly is the hype (if it's even that) around Jack Ross based on? Did well at St Mirren, mediocre at Sunderland and probably relatively stable at Hibs, but hardly a glowing CV or one we should be concerned about IMHO if there were any truth in it.

I'd genuinely be more concerned by a Steve Clark appointment than Ross and that's saying something.

Doubt there's anything in it, but if there was, Ross favours a 442 diamond which plays right in to our hands.

Jack Ross is very much a McInnes-equivalent type appointment. Low risk, will steady the ship, but likely won’t take them too far or oversee too much of a rebuild. Certainly not much to worry about for us.

What exactly is the hype (if it's even that) around Jack Ross based on? Did well at St Mirren, mediocre at Sunderland and probably relatively stable at Hibs, but hardly a glowing CV or one we should be concerned about IMHO if there were any truth in it.

I'd genuinely be more concerned by a Steve Clark appointment than Ross and that's saying something.
I don't think I would be too concerned with either appointment.
Both are decent managers and both know their stuff, but neither have that extra wee bit of magic that makes for a special manager unless I have missed something?
Further, neither have the sort of image that can project itself outside of Scotland in order to attract good players from abroad or even ambitious ones with potential.
Hey son, the league isn't great but you will be learning under Steven Gerrard/ Jack Ross/ Steve Clark. (Delete according to preference)
Said the club's head of recruitment to foreign starlet from Anyovakia

If it does happen it won't be before the weekend.

And I wouldn't have said this a few weeks ago but there's every chance they'll drop point in one of the next two games.

St Johnstone are unbeaten since the 4th of October and Celtic are leaking goals.

Kilmarnock finding some form again and even their recent losses was just 1 goal.

If they drop points even once and we can keep our form, they'll go in to the old firm 7 points behind regardless of games in hand.

The main thing for us is to keep turning the screw.

He didn’t do that badly there considering the absolute mess the club was in.

in comparison to the latest numpty that's just been sacked, he done a good job but he was so negative, happy to see out 1-1 draws most weeks, never really influenced the game with a change of style or through his subs. Sunderland were trying to win the league but he was seemingly happy to avoid defeat. Extremely frustrating manager.

He also banned blue folders from the training ground because John Potter and him are rabid Tims.

Wife just asked if I knew who the new manager was of them, I said “still Lennon” well who is this guy says he is to be appointed, shows me the picture on her phone.
I was fully expecting Jack Ross only for it to be Paolo Di Cannio, was like something out of Scooby doo, get rid of 1 nut case for another :p

Wife just asked if I knew who the new manager was of them, I said “still Lennon” well who is this guy says he is to be appointed, shows me the picture on her phone.
I was fully expecting Jack Ross only for it to be Paolo Di Cannio, was like something out of Scooby doo, get rid of 1 nut case for another :p
If he got the job we would need to bring Fergie in somewhere. He owes that prick a hiding.

No idea what the big deal about Jack Ross is. His managerial career so far consisted of winning the championship with St Mirren and getting sacked from Sunderland. Not exactly a glowing CV.

So, exactly the sort of manager we want in charge at the Scum hut.
Aye but he's goat potenshul.

Back