Jack to be announced in the Scotland squad tomorrow

Good for him. I’m sure it will be a proud moment for him and his family and shouldn’t affect his season too much.

Furthermore, narrow-minded shortbread tin arseholes should never be allowed to drag down the joy of a player getting called up for his country.

Well done Ryan. Well earned.

Fully deserved regardless of our opinions on the Scotland national team or their idiot fans

Best Scottish midfielder cant not include him now. If he gets booed once i hope he walks off & embaresses the tartan trannies

It’ll only do his confidence the world of good if he embraces it as much as I couldn’t give a %^*& about the national team results if it’s something he wants to be a part of and makes him happy good luck to him.

If Clarke wants a midfield three he has to play McGinn in the forward position he plays for Villa.

For me that leaves Jack as the obvious enforced behind alongside either McTominay or Callum McGregor.

It’s positive. I take nothing to do with Scotland now (ironically it was his treatment that was the final straw for me) however having international players only raises their stock and given Jack is one of our best players it stands to reason he will attract interest from England sooner or later. CL and International football is huge in that respect. Just look at what the scum got for a crock.

Look at what he will be playing with. Look at who will be picking the team. Look at who he will be playing in front of?

The guy is probably hoping to get a slight knock in the 95th minute on Sunday.

Then he can take the international break off to go away to the sunshine with his bird or his pals.

I don’t have the same hatred for the Scotland team as others on here have so I am delighted to see him called up. He’s arguably been our best player this year.

Richly deserved, no better midfielder in Scotland at the moment. No point having him just to make up numbers though, he's clearly good enough to go straight into the starting 11.

As another poster said though, wouldn't be too distraught if he told them to ram it. But seems to me like he'd be proud to play for his country so fair enough, just hope he gets the backing of fans (which I personally think is unlikely).

It would be good to see a few bears going along to support him and clamp the idiots that want to boo him

I think he won't get on the pitch and is only picked to appease those championing for his call up........I think Clarke is that bitter and twisted

About time considering bang average players like McLean, Shinnie, Cairney and McTominay have been called up ahead of him recently.

Going against the grain for FF but I’m quite optimistic for this Scotland side. We finally have some quality in midfield for a change.

If Clarke wants a midfield three he has to play McGinn in the forward position he plays for Villa.

For me that leaves Jack as the obvious enforced behind alongside either McTominay or Callum McGregor.

Which would be a decent MF 3 for Scotland. If he gets booed he has to tell them to bolt though

55 is too important to risk injury in these two upcoming pumping sessions. You know if he plays he will get injured. Nothing surer. That Chunt Clarke probably just wanting to play him to give his Celtic players a rest and to avoid humiliation.

Scotland will be lucky to get 1 point from these two fixtures.

Hardly the best double header for him to stake a real claim.

Is that McTominay kid any good? I’ve seen him a few times for Man U and he’s been a non event. That said, they’ve lost every time and all been either posted missing or shite

Don't get injured, hope he has a Stormer. Of course he'll get booed, and I hope he does so the Sectarian tartan trannies are crying when he rattles the winner ( who am I kidding Scotland won't win!) Be nice for him to have a great game, score and give them the sssshhh finger.
Surprised there's no Tav though

Is that McTominay kid any good? I’ve seen him a few times for Man U and he’s been a non event. That said, they’ve lost every time and all been either posted missing or shite
Poor version of Fletcher, athletic big lad, annoys and harries players, games easy when you have Pogba 10 yards away to pass to

Back