Jack Wilshere insta

Not bothered at all that we didn't go for Wilshere.

I really do wish that we competed for Meyer thoughq

Better tell Steven Gerrard that before he signs any players from Bournemouth.
The players we have signed from there are young lads really just starting out their career.

Wilshere has played for Arsenal and England in huge games and was deemed the next big thing but has found his way back to Bournemouth playing Championship football at his peak years.

The players we have signed from there are young lads really just starting out their career.

Wilshere has played for Arsenal and England in huge games and was deemed the next big thing but has found his way back to Bournemouth playing Championship football at his peak years.
Hmmm.

Who else played for Bournemouth and found himself back there? :))

When he was asked in an interview he was so far up his own arse it proves he'd be no use to us

Hes full of himself

Not needed . A name like Barton etc
That would appeal to media those alike. Turned out not needed . Like the rest of the epl has been s.

back of the CFC que big names . Big prices. Big fall

The cu'nt blew it when he stated openly "they wouldn't be my 1st choice".

Gerrard will have looked at that and if there was any notion of signing him, that was the end of it. This squad has no room for ego's.

Look at Borna's post match interview as perfect example.
100% pal. My nephew & I discussed the rumours about him signing & I said Ge55ard will know him better than anyone & when we didn’t make a move you just knew he was a total waster. Then came he’s interview...the boss see’s right through players like him.

We are in very good hands. Imagine the money other managers would have thrown at Wilshere.

Hmmm.

Who else played for Bournemouth and found himself back there? :))
Defoe was far from finished though tbf.

I bet he will still have plenty of decent teams after him this summer if he does leave.

Wilshere will likely retire early 30's due to injuries.

Why do you have to drag Anglophobia into this? Look at all of the English talent who have put in a shift for RFC.
There is no English mentality.
There us however a British mentality.
A guy from Aberdeen will show the same mentality as a guy from Hull.
Likewise a Scouser or a Glaswegian will be little different after you cut through the accent.

Someone asked him why he never signed for Rangers, Europe every season etc, he replied they didn't want me.
I genuinely thought he would have done us a turn, I wonder why we didn't want him, wages maybe?

Probably because we've got better and more reliable options.

The Jack Wilshere of Arsene Wenger's Arsenal is long gone.

A bullet dodged as far as I'm concerned. No time for egos,coming up here with entirely the wrong attitude as the big I am,similar to Barton. Where would he have played and unfair on any of our mainstays missing out.

Back