Jake Hastie departs for Hartlepool

My mate who supports Motherwell said he came from absolutely nowhere and had a great 6 months which basically lead us to sign him.

He predicted he'd find it very tough at us and struggle to make the grade turns out he was right.

My mate who supports Motherwell said he came from absolutely nowhere and had a great 6 months which basically lead us to sign him.

He predicted he'd find it very tough at us and struggle to make the grade turns out he was right.
Our recruitment within Scotland has been dreadful. We always seem to pick the dross like Scott Wright and Jake Hastie when the genuine talent like Lewis Ferguson slip through our fingers. It’s about time we get the best of Scotland back at Ibrox rather than just randoms to make up the quota

Accies had a £10 ticket offer on today so went along

Didn't even know he was at Hamilton

He was decent today, scoring a double and running past defenders like they weren't there

He's only on loan from Hartlepool to Accies and his contract expires at the end of the season

Accies fans want him signed up

Best of luck to the lad - he has worn the Blue and lived a dream most of us would give our eye teeth for a minute of.
I would have had him over Wright! That said neither are good enough.
Fully agree tho, he wore the jersey, and I have no doubts tried his best. Best of British to him.

Back