Jambos Kickback - turned the paranoia up to 11

This is normal after a bad result for any fans forum though, you only have to take a look at the madness on this place after we get beat. Add in the fact the winning goal was offside and there would be 48 different threads and conspiracies everywhere!!

Correct. I’ve said it countless times. Fans of every club in the country think the refs are against them/for other clubs. They can’t all be right :D

Correct. I’ve said it countless times. Fans of every club in the country think the refs are against them/for other clubs. They can’t all be right :D
Honestly mate, can you imagine that happening on the 29th, with The Thumb scoring an offside winner at Ibrox? This place would be in full scale meltdown for about 3 weeks.

This is normal after a bad result for any fans forum though, you only have to take a look at the madness on this place after we get beat. Add in the fact the winning goal was offside and there would be 48 different threads and conspiracies everywhere!!

Correct. Every referee is anti-whatever team loses.

I love the post about Madden giving the thumbs up to the assistant after our 2nd goal. ' I saw it clear as day':D

If it happened it would be him checking with his assistant that he was okay with the goal and hadn't seen any infringements.

Bear in mind that a fan of Celtic called up a radio station this evening to complain about the refereeing at a game that didn't involve his club, on the day his team won a trophy. Add to that, he has written to to global body to complain about a refereeing conspiracy where red cards have been incorrectly rescinded, conveniently forgetting that we played in these games (which cost us points) with 10 men. Honestly, the hatred in this country is beyond parody. I find it quite sad tbh.

Hey Gavin, if I couldn't afford the train fare to Glasgow I would be sashing it up at Tynie with you every other Saturday ken
PoliticalBetterHanumanmonkey-size_restricted.gif

Madness.
Only three big decisions he (clearly) got wrong. Or rather his linesman in two of them. (Thats without including the sending off that the neutral TV ref said was a booking only)

Alfs goal.
Alf being flagged off side when clean through.
Clare studs up foul, no sending off or even booking.

To any referee who attended a state school - f uck off, you're not welcome in Scottish football - that would even embarrass a third world country.

Have they forgotten about the tackle on Coulibaly that should have been a red? Have they also forgotten that the BT ref confirmed Arfields challenge should have been a yellow?

Selective thinking at its very best.

The Alfredo Morelos thread on their forum is a bit disturbing. Iv geniunely never seen a thread on here with the same vitriol towards brown or griffiths etc.

The thing that gets me is they think Madden cost them the game. Levein has created a good smokescreen to mask how poor they are. If Morelos goal had been called offside we would have got another, only wish we took more of our 17 chances! Even at 10 men there was only one team that looked like scoring, I expect them to continue to fall down the table a clear hype job at the start of the season!

You’re right. There would have to be some evidence of unusual booking statistics, for example, a team being top of the league, with more possession in most games and having more fouls against them in most games, sitting rock bottom of the disciplinary table...

Bear in mind that a fan of Celtic called up a radio station this evening to complain about the refereeing at a game that didn't involve his club, on the day his team won a trophy. Add to that, he has written to to global body to complain about a refereeing conspiracy where red cards have been incorrectly rescinded, conveniently forgetting that we played in these games (which cost us points) with 10 men. Honestly, the hatred in this country is beyond parody. I find it quite sad tbh.
Just shows how scared they are getting !!!!

Considering how much Madden got wrong in Hearts’ favour, I’m amazed they have the gall to accuse him of bias.

If every decision from Madden had been correct, the goal would have been chopped off, Hearts would have been down to 10, maybe even 9 men, and we would have won the game anyway, as Freddo would have been through on their goal when he was wrongly called offside.

Honestly mate, can you imagine that happening on the 29th, with The Thumb scoring an offside winner at Ibrox? This place would be in full scale meltdown for about 3 weeks.
good point. not always easy to take a step back and have a look at the bigger picture.

Half them seem absolutely clueless :D

Saying Morelos was never booked because he's one away from a ban. Even though he got booked v Livingston and misses the Dundee game?

Its nice seeing a meltdown that isn't a FF meltdown for a change :cool:

Ty
Have they forgotten about the tackle on Coulibaly that should have been a red? Have they also forgotten that the BT ref confirmed Arfields challenge should have been a yellow?

This seems to have been totally ignored by everyone of these fuckwits . And the clamber to punish wee Morelos , oh , oh he’s to strong he’s to good this isnae fair , he pure celebrated , lol fucking hilarious .

The refs are a disgrace in this country and no doubt the outcomes of games are effected due to their incompetence but we are still the most vilified team by far.

The amount of red cards prove this stat despite us not being a dirty team at all.

Did I watch a different game? Other than the offside goal what 50/50 decisions were given in our favour? Ffs there was a moment the ref was physically restraining their keeper and no action was taken. Imagine that was freddo? There would be calls to have him banged up in bar l for 6 months

Did I watch a different game? Other than the offside goal what 50/50 decisions were given in our favour? Ffs there was a moment the ref was physically restraining their keeper and no action was taken. Imagine that was freddo? There would be calls to have him banged up in bar l for 6 months
I thought the referee having to place himself between Arfield and a mob of baying Hearts players while gripping the net feverishly with both hands to stop them getting at him shows how much he lost control of the situation. Really, a referee being a human barrier around a player to stop him from being approached by several opposition players and not a single yellow card. Disgraceful behavior from the referee in my opinion.

What was the BT ref saying? The pub I was in switched it to the Arsenal game right away.

Just curious as I was arguing that Arfield was entitled to go for the ball as the Heart keeper had lost control of it for a second before regaining it, but the rest of the guys I was watching it with said I was talking pish...

If the SFA is so biased in Rangers favour why were they not fined for going into administration while Rangers were?

Why no SFA/SPL investigations into Hearts tax case and the millions they owed to HMRC?

Why was no action taken by the SPL when they issued a deadline for them to pay players and it was missed?

Why no action from the SPL/SFA on the 5 winding up orders issued against them before administration?

Aye Jambos Scottish football clearly only favours Rangers?

The bile towards Bobby Madden is fecking funny and ridiculous at the same time.

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/180359-brother-madden/&

This is where we are after 1 day on top ffs.
Fhuck em lol.

Is Jambos kickback not run by a Rangers hating obsessive called Eric Clelland aka easy jambo and is heavily involved in the foundation of Hearts?

Somebody also mentioned he was involved in scouting their youth (oooooooer missus)

https://themanthebheastscanttame.wordpress.com/2016/11/30/rangers-tax-case-uncovered-easy-jambo/

An ever present at Rangers court cases along with Edinburgh based Bheast "john clarke" the crack pot that nearly got the armed forces day cancelled at Ibrox.

https://themanthebheastscanttame.wordpress.com/2013/01/27/the-scottish-football-mopery-part-4/

I wonder if they made it to any Torbetts or any other forthcoming trials?

Back