James Doleman

SW Bear

James Doleman - Was this not the 'reporter' who appealed for crowd funding from celtc fans to report on court cases involving Rangers so that he could give us all his unjaundiced views on the proceedings.

I remember him getting confused by the ruling, and reporting the outcome he wanted, not what what actually happened

Yeah remember that one too. Had to quickly correct himself when someone a bit more clued up had obviously told him.

Cancer has no colours. Condolences to anyone who knew and loved him.

Aye.

Was mouthy on Twitter but face to face was like a mouse and obsequious.

Still, we all have our faults and the manner of his death was not one anyone should like to undergo themselves.

Condolences to his friends and family.
Very much a reminder of keeping to your own standards and not lowering them like the guttersnipes would Mark.

Disliked the guys writing and his opinions of our club and our fans but even folks like that have family and loved ones who will miss him.

James Doleman - Was this not the 'reporter' who appealed for crowd funding from celtc fans to report on court cases involving Rangers so that he could give us all his unjaundiced views on the proceedings.

That was him.

Nothing nice to say, say nothing etc

Only ever read his stuff on twitter, He was very selective in what he reported if I recall.
Got the impression, like most of them, he hated us and everything we stand for.
Still, wouldn’t wish cancer on anyone, so hopefully for his sake it was quick.

He created a bit of a following from 2012 onwards and was no friend of Rangers. I've always struggled to genuinely dislike guys like Doleman though, always felt really sorry for him after seeing a lot of his posts screen-grabbed and put on twitter of him basically begging for money for articles.

Could someone correct me but is he the guy that got the award from that Chico guy at some blog awards?

He created a bit of a following from 2012 onwards and was no friend of Rangers. I've always struggled to genuinely dislike guys like Doleman though, always felt really sorry for him after seeing a lot of his posts screen-grabbed and put on twitter of him basically begging for money for articles.

Could someone correct me but is he the guy that got the award from that Chico guy at some blog awards?
thats another guy

That was John James.

He went to accept his award and said something about disenfranchised fathers or something? Haha.

He is a lunatic. He started off pretending he was a Rangers supporter and then morphed into McGilivan but even slightly more mental. He said the UDA were tailing him at one point.

You'd think he'd won the Pulitzer Prize when he got that blog award. He was so, so proud of it. He only won it because of an online campaign amongst the puddle drinkers to vote for him. James Dornan was involved!

Different guy.

I think the guy you’re thinking of has the surname of James.(I could be wrong)

The guy whose missus turned his weans against him and yes, he is a begging blogger too.

That was John James.

He went to accept his award and said something about disenfranchised fathers or something? Haha.

He is a lunatic. He started off pretending he was a Rangers supporter and then morphed into McGilivan but even slightly more mental. He said the UDA were tailing him at one point.

You'd think he'd won the Pulitzer Prize when he got that blog award. He was so, so proud of it. He only won it because of an online campaign amongst the puddle drinkers to vote for him. James Dornan was involved!

That's right, I've always wondered about the mental state of people like that who believe they've achieved something special after receiving an award from the ' its Chico Time' guy B-)

That was John James.

Any excuse to post this.

I remember after he realised that his cover was blown, he claimed to have sent someone in his place to collect the award due to threats on his life from Rangers supporter groups. He subsequently claimed to be receiving protection from a group know as (checks notes) 'The Kungfu Tims'.

The banter years werent all bad.

Very well educated and clever guy.
Yet even with all that going for him still was engulfed with the bias that negates all that went before.

Sad news he has passed away
Thoughts and prayers with his family.

Any excuse to post this.

I remember after he realised that his cover was blown, he claimed to have sent someone in his place to collect the award due to threats on his life from Rangers supporter groups. He subsequently claimed to be receiving protection from a group know as (checks notes) 'The Kungfu Tims'.

The best part of the “Kung Fu Tims” was that he was actually approached by these individuals who offered their protection from the “Stranraer UDA” who were hunting for John James.

:))

A lot of terrible bloggers/amateur journos made a few quid dining out on our situation then writing what their donors wanted to hear.

I’m not sure why sort of living, if any, he made from it but if it was by simply dangling carrots in front of mouth foaming, demented Tims then fair play to him.

Any excuse to post this.

I don't believe that's real. That's from Phoenix Nights

A lot of terrible bloggers/amateur journos made a few quid dining out on our situation then writing what their donors wanted to hear.

I’m not sure why sort of living, if any, he made from it but if it was by simply dangling carrots in front of mouth foaming, demented Tims then fair play to him.
Matt Leslie was another one. Pretended to be a hearts fan but was just a fat, unemployed haemorrhoid flapping his gums about a club he plainly despised.
Is he still on the go? I'm banned off his twitter?

Last edited:
Matt Leslie was another one. Pretended to be a heart fan but was just a fat, unemployed haemorrhoid flapping his gums about a club he plainly despised.
Is he still on the go? I'm banned off his twitter?
A name I’ve not heard for a while - Maybe he whipped up the scum that much in donations that he’s residing in luxury somewhere now!!

Or dead, whatever. He was rather corpulently framed.

Last edited:
Back