James Doleman

I remember his blogs where he wrote what he hoped the judge would say, rather than what he actually said.
Off topic, whats Ms Haggerty doing these days ? Writing for Guardian ? New York Post ?

Who was the weirdo on Twitter that sat and produced spreadsheets about his opinion on Rangers finances?

Some American yahoo with mental problems with the twitter handle GrandOLTeam a guy who's probably never been within 2000 miles of a Celtic game in his life.

A few weeks back his wife was rushed into ICU and he was still producing spreadsheets about Rangers financies while she was seriously ill in hospital that's how insane some of them are.

Probably some guy with mental problems who's latched onto them while messing around on twitter one day they attract these types of idiots.

Doleman, whenever someone would try to engage with him about his Rangers obsessive stuff, rather than engage back he would just sort of highlight the tweet with some sort of sneering comment for all his followers to then pile in

Last edited:
Any excuse to post this.

I remember after he realised that his cover was blown, he claimed to have sent someone in his place to collect the award due to threats on his life from Rangers supporter groups. He subsequently claimed to be receiving protection from a group know as (checks notes) 'The Kungfu Tims'.

The banter years werent all bad.

I refuse to believe that's not a Limmy character.

Back