James English Podcast

really enjoyed the curtis woodhouse one, comes across as a good guy and talks about the time he came up to glasgow to sign for us and how it fell through

James English is a Glaswegian who hosts a podcast on youtube that is very insighting and straight from the horses mouth so to speak. He has had many people on from every background. He has had his own shit to deal with in the past and shares and encourages anyone who are having a tough time in their life. I have a lot of time for the guy especially as I am teetotal and seen for myself the destruction that drink and drugs, etc can do to ourselves, friends and loved ones.
This. Cringe reading some of the comments bashing the guy when they don't know one iota about him. Very upper class like snobbery.

This. Cringe reading some of the comments bashing the guy when they don't know one iota about him. Very upper class like snobbery.
Its not snobbery at all, mate. I like it when people do well for themselves which JE seems to be doing, and good luck to him.
But English goes into his Interviews badly prepared most of the time. Thats why he sounds cringeworthy.

Guys an awful interview he let’s absolutely no conversation expand and moves from one generic question to the next

desperately trying to mimic joe rogan but not intelligent enough to hold a good conversation

I've listened to some of his stuff, its entertaining, it's not meant to be a Jordan Peterson style deep delve into the human psyche, if you want that then don't listen to James English.

I can’t watch him
I don’t know a lot about him but if this sums him up I’m not interested.

English is out of his depth if he thinks he can take on a borderline psychopath like Gee. He actually thinks he is a ticket after getting all cosy with the likes of Ferris and McDonald, who would also leather him in two seconds if they thought there was something in it for them.

English is out of his depth if he thinks he can take on a borderline psychopath like Gee. He actually thinks he is a ticket after getting all cosy with the likes of Ferris and McDonald, who would also leather him in two seconds if they thought there was something in it for them.
Thats what English loves. Hed love to be known as the man who knows all these gangsters.

You didn't feel loved growing up so you felt the way you could stand out and be loved by your mates was to go round stealing cars!
That just about covers it. It’s worse when he tries to steer them down this route and the guest is trying to convince him they had a perfectly happy childhood. I still enjoy some of the podcasts right enough.

Gee's a glue sniffing nonce. Big English would batter the shite out of him.

You didn't feel loved growing up so you felt the way you could stand out and be loved by your mates was to go round stealing cars!

Whit matters noo is that you’re oan the right path blah blah blah...

He does zero background on his guests before the interview. Always asks stupid questions. “How wiz the burdz n that” to Elliot Castro, an open homosexual.

Whit matters noo is that you’re oan the right path blah blah blah...

He does zero background on his guests before the interview. Always asks stupid questions. “How wiz the burdz n that” to Elliot Castro, an open homosexual.
That was embarrassing, He was also sitting thee dressed like a bag of shite, Hed never meet one of his hero gangsters dressed the same way

Back