james kirk can this clown be charged for slander

nybear

the expert on RIFC Accounts C.S.I. has a full bullet points on his blog johnjamessite.com

I have come to bury King. I have had a look around at other exercises in analysis, including Martin ‘Engine-Room Subsidiary‘ Williams having a go in The Herald, but they fall short in capturing the Criminal Zeitgeist at Ibrox.

1606810c1adf7b1a0322ab16f1dd58b3e965f831.jpg

No less than a Chartered Financial Analyst stepped up this morning on our site with the following take:

King and his hired mouth-on-a-stick Slim Shady Traynor have been caught with skid marks on their grey Y-fronts after this forensic debagging by Benjamin. So much for a hard-fought favourable result with SDI. King paid Ashley off in full for six years of the seven years notice period, with the final year ticking down as I write.

There is also the curious case of James Blair recommending the purchase of Ashley’s shares to Club Tropicana at 27p a throw, which one could reasonably conclude was part and parcel of the severance deal.

Ashley has skewered King, turned him over in a rotisserie, and stuffed an apple in his mouth for good measure.

CS4hHT4WIAA-Md9.jpg

You would like me to be a trustee in NOAL? How quintessentially white of you David. Do I get fries with that?”
As I wrote some time ago, James Blair attended the Takeover Appeal Board hearing where a price of 20p was established, but as he changed hats when checking in as secretary of Club Tropicana, he recommended the significantly higher price of 27p. I’m sure this salient detail was not lost on Blair as he reviewed King’s affidavit to the Court of Session. You cannot keep a good career criminal down.

One would like to think that the £12.5m owed in point 4 of Benjamin’s analysis has not been ringfenced by a Qatari factor? Perish the very thought.

I like nothing more than some semantic juggling as in point 6. Is King so slippery that he is the Limpopo All-Comers Champion of Jello Wrestling? Is he impossible to pin down, just like the roofs of three stands which require major refits? £800,000 might be a sufficient quantum for a bribe to secure a safety certificate but it won’t make any material difference to the precarious three roofs.

Which leads me to the final conclusion of this piece. It’s unequivocally evident that the concert party directors are all-in. They are tapped out. Their last concession was to postpone the due date on their koans.

The future of Rangers Lite is in Career Criminal King’s hands. What could possibly go wrong?

He was having a rant at his fellow morons in arms the Scottish Football Monitor the other day because someone from that site caught him out posting comments from himself under different names on his blogs . He is mentally unstable the absolute nonsense that he claims to be in exile because of threats on his life from Loyalists in Stranraer says everything .

This guy:
A) is mental;
B) thinks he is a good writer, but sadly is wrong;
C) thinks that his written diarrhoea is funny, but sadly is wrong; and
D) is mental.
all of the above, clown has five users names and another dodgy fund raising site.

Been up all night with a "hard on "get a life.
dont know if that was directed at me or you have a hardon and no wife, i was looking for more on david whitehouse after reading the David Whitehouse Submission thread which he also has on his site.

Absolutely obsessed, and what a load of drivel dressed up in words he had to google the meaning of.

He is genuinely unhinged, a complete and utter nut bar, his ramblings about loyalist groups threatening to kill him and his family have to be seen to be believed, he would have you believe there are daily threats on his life, special branch warn him and he has to take steps, pretty soon he will have to flee the country and he will never be able to come back.

Dripping with saliva and other noxious bodily fluids as he slavers over the Rangers accounts.
Just another day in the sad life of a mentally challenged.

They certainly punch above their weight when it comes to paranoia and other mental illnesses

What do they do to them at those schools?

I have read that article on two occasions and I still arrive at the same conclusion, the guy is a lunatic. King should take him to the cleaners.

3 names, the clumpany and john james are all the same guy. Nobody here should be reading his crap blogs. They are fantasy for Rangers haters and a plea to click on donate. Blogging is a tough business. One Rangers hating blog doesn't keep the lights on. 3 however, just about generates enough income to keep the wolf away from the door.

3 names, the clumpany and john james are all the same guy. Nobody here should be reading his crap blogs. They are fantasy for Rangers haters and a plea to click on donate. Blogging is a tough business. One Rangers hating blog doesn't keep the lights on. 3 however, just about generates enough income to keep the wolf away from the door.
Gorillabrain and clumpany are the same.
John James is a different guy. He's outed himself before . Lives in St Albans, doesn't see his kids, doesn't pay his car tax. A fud.

If, and it is a huge if, he had any credibility then yes, we should challenge his smears in court.

But he doesn't have any. Never had, never will. Mr Clabby is like the rest of these deranged bloggers. Ill.

As a side point, could you imagine if the roles were reversed, would you ever believe that Rangers fans could be arsed going to the extreme lengths some of these deluded mentally challengeds go to with blogs etc...

If only the death threats he receives were real and not from himself.

He can write all the shite he wants but he’ll still never see his kids again the sad bi polar, bug eyed weirdo.

Had a look at his site after seeing him mentioned on here, clearly has a few screws loose and more to be pitied than anything else

A man who begs for money on the internet and charges people to eat an imaginary dinner.I don't think we would get much money if we sued him

Gorillabrain and clumpany are the same.
John James is a different guy. He's outed himself before . Lives in St Albans, doesn't see his kids, doesn't pay his car tax. A fud.
Disenfranchised sold to powerful 3 names empire for £250. The stock market never noticed but all the same ...

Disturbed & disturbing. Like Tom English, he's taking his own independent expert advice. Two cheeks of the same deluded ar5e.

No less than a chartered financial analyst come out with ‘hired mouth on a stick......bla bla bla ‘
The guy obviously has mental health issues.

For almost 2 years, this mongtard has ranted on about “...Dave King is skint ...”

and now the basis of his current rant is about how the Cat Funt Ashley has forced Dave King to “....pay up in full...”

Just wishing things were so doesn’t make them real. It’s clearly wrong to mock those with serious mental health issues, but.....

Posters give these guys the Stage they want by promoting them it's up to the Club to deal with them but they seem to have no appetite for that.

Won't be long until he's away to meet up with Mince from Sellik minded. Another life ruined by obsessing over Rangers.

Back