Press Conference James Tavernier ahead of Ajax match

There has to be a line in the sand drawn. This is our squad of Rangers players we have to help us progress in the champions league, Scottish League cup, Scottish cup and SPFL league.

It is futile to continually denigrate Rangers players. It’s unbecoming of the hardcore loyalism we pride ourselves on for club and country .

Just seen a clip of Giovanni at the presser on Sky. The man is hurting very badly. Our players will be too. As a support we are exceptional. Time for us to protect our manager and players. They act on our hopes. I still trust them and our manager with very good reason.

They represent our beautiful club. We never turn on our own. “Win, lose, or draw, well that’s the Glasgow Rangers story”

Let’s start picking our team up with hearts and hands fir %^*& sake.

No change of keeper judging by those comments and no money for any more signings which I find extremely hard to believe.

Extremely hard game but it wouldn’t surprise me if we took something out of it given our European form.
If we take something out of it , it will be an great achievement that illustrates what a phenomenal manager we have at the helm of our club.
People keep assuming we will win tomorrow and get beat by the sheep on Saturday. The economics of football indicate we should get smashed tomorrow and win on Saturday. Nothing is guaranteed . We know we have a great thinker in our dugout . Sometimes an early goal influences everything at home and abroad.

If we take something out of it , it will be an great achievement that illustrates what a phenomenal manager we have at the helm of our club.
People keep assuming we will win tomorrow and get beat by the sheep on Saturday. The economics of football indicate we should get smashed tomorrow and win on Saturday. Nothing is guaranteed . We know we have a great thinker in our dugout . Sometimes an early goal influences everything at home and abroad.
He’s a good manager in Europe not so good in Scotland but the more points the better as it’s all money in the bank.

He’s a good manager in Europe not so good in Scotland but the more points the better as it’s all money in the bank.
Some people love Tik Tok . Most intellectuals don’t . That is comparable as far I’m concerned to the substance of the argument that the man who has done more in six months to helps us to challenge in Europe doesn’t have the gravitas for the junkie backwater that is Scottish football.

He has forgotten more than most SPFL managers will ever have the cognitive understanding to correlate. It’s a facile argument to hyperventilate over short term stats .
I couldn’t disagree more, I do apologise .

Some people love Tik Tok . Most intellectuals don’t . That is comparable as far I’m concerned to the substance of the argument that the man who has done more in six months to helps us to challenge in Europe doesn’t have the gravitas for the junkie backwater that is Scottish football.

He has forgotten more than most SPFL managers will ever have the cognitive understanding to correlate. It’s a facile argument to hyperventilate over short term stats .
I couldn’t disagree more, I do apologise .
Tell me then why our form is so bad In Scotland especially our away form.

It’s like players take for instance David Healy absolutely immense for NI shit at club level.

Things like this are the norm throughout life.

Back