January window there for the taking

millar2318

Ok we lost but we pumped them for 90mins, and an offside goal. This celtic team are there for the taking

However, we need more in January. Another midfielder and a right winger. Less of the no more signing chat, make it happen rangers.

We can’t just keep throwing money at this. I expect most of our budget for the season has been spent.

Ross Wilson on record saying there won't be additions, and certainly not unless we shift players on.

I don't believe that, we battered them today, result was a shocker
I'm just numb to this now my 20s have been spent watching pathetic attempts of winning things.
Did we win today? Nope.
Does battering them give us any edge? Nope.
The draw midweek leading up to today is what we have seen anytime we are close, they bottle it every fuckin time.
Faith is put in players who have done nothing to earn it.

I'm just numb to this now my 20s have been spent watching pathetic attempts of winning things.
Did we win today? Nope.
Does battering them give us any edge? Nope.
The draw midweek leading up to today is what we have seen anytime we are close, they bottle it every fuckin time.
Faith is put in players who have done nothing to earn it.

Well, im 37, so had my fair share of the good times in the 90s. I think the team needs a bit of help in the window, maybe 2 signings and 2 going out, we can definitely catch them

Well, im 37, so had my fair share of the good times in the 90s. I think the team needs a bit of help in the window, maybe 2 signings and 2 going out, we can definitely catch them
Mate you'd need to be blind to not see the pattern here. A couple of shite results and the wheels come off time and again. YB will be a fuckin long night.

Mate you'd need to be blind to not see the pattern here. A couple of shite results and the wheels come off time and again. YB will be a fuckin long night.

The wheels aren't off though are they? First cup final against them since 2011, brink of last 32 in europe since 2008, 2 points behind them in the league.

No one shat it today, we made an arse of the penalty and couldn't take advantage last 20minutes. We can still make good this season

The wheels aren't off though are they? First cup final against them since 2011, brink of last 32 in europe since 2008, 2 points behind them in the league.

No one shat it today, we made an arse of the penalty and couldn't take advantage last 20minutes. We can still make good this season
No one shat it?
The alleged captain and penalty taker gave up the penalty ffs.
If thats the mentality of the captain then what do the rest of the squad have to look up to?
As for the brink of the last 32 I'm expecting nothing less than to be sitting on here wondering how we never got through, again, on Thursday.

No one shat it?
If thats the mentality of the captain then what do the rest of the squad have to look up to?
As for the brink of the last 32 I'm expecting nothing less than to be sitting on here wondering how we never got through, again, on Thursday.

Ok I agree on the penalty, that was shocking.

No one shat it?

But the match stats show no one shat it, we bossed them

I'm fucking ragin but I think we can comeback from this, and in order to do so we need the canon fodder (4 or 5)out with one or two high quality signings come in, tav can't be captain here and we need to up training/coaching in the final third play, some of the shooting is woeful.

We need to move on a bunch of players and bring more quality into the squad in January to have any chance.

Halliday, Docherty, King, Polster, Ojo, Grezda and Barker. That's way too much deadwood taking up wages there contributing very little.

Was it not 10 to 1 for shots on target? I would argue the game at Ibrox we shat it more, we were never in the game. Tonight we were all over them
Yeah they had 1 and took it offside or not they win the cup with that 1 chance.
We squander chance after chance.
The game at Ibrox was a tactical clusterf*ck.

Keep our eyes on the big prize because we battered them today up until the penalty miss which knocked the %^*& out of us tbh. But and it's a big but, we need 1 or 2 quality attacking midfielders/ attackers and these players need to slot right in. Not easy to find with our resources but we are paying top dollar for a director of football so he needs to sort it. It's not going to happen with the likes of Arfield, Aribo, kamara in there although I cannot fault their effort today.

We need to move on a bunch of players and bring more quality into the squad in January to have any chance.

Halliday, Docherty, King, Polster, Ojo, Grezda and Barker. That's way too much deadwood taking up wages there contributing very little.
Barker isnt deadwood...the Manager plays him

No one shat it?
Wrong ...Tav never shat ,Gerrard quoted after the game that Morelos was nominated before the game as penalty taker ..
So give him a break FFS.

Wrong ...Tav never shat ,Gerrard quoted after the game that Morelos was nominated before the game as penalty taker ..
So give him a break FFS.
That's even worse who decided Morelos would take the penalties in the biggest game of the season?

I don’t feel nearly as bad as I did leaving the ground. We need a first pick right side attacker and also a plan b.

The difference between us and them is if the performances were reversed. They’d have been at least 2-0 by half time.

Shut up with your negative pish will you
What is negative or pish about what I've said?

What I posted was regarding the pattern is based on fact and historical events from many players in that squad over the past 3-4 years.
We are doing great, then a couple of shit results happen and the wheels come off.

Maybe I should just sit and say; don't worry we tried our best, we played really well, it will get better, 55 is coming.

Alternatively you try and add something of substance to a thread for once.

What I posted was regarding the pattern is based on fact and historical events from many players in that squad over the past 3-4 years.
We are doing great, then a couple of shit results happen and the wheels come off.

Maybe I should just sit and say; don't worry we tried our best, we played really well, it will get better, 55 is coming.

If you can’t see what’s negative in what you have posted then you should apply to be a assistant Ref. You’ve got the credentials.

Substance for once ? maybe you are getting me mixed up with someone else, when do I post without any substance apart from my last reply to you.

In sick of hearing people predict our next few results and how the wheels are going to come off etc

It was 18 months or so ago we were getting g pumped 5-0 going on 10-0 off them, the job Gerrard has done with his budget and on a 1/3 of their wage budget has been very good and perhaps he just need a little more time to get us over the line.

I doubt many of us have seen such a one sided game like that today, perhaps it might spur the team on rather than the whole season being doomed, it was the league cup ffs still loads to play for !

Have to be honest there is not one player on the above list who is doing enough to merit hanging around HTC any longer picking up a wage.

Ok we lost but we pumped them for 90mins, and an offside goal. This celtic team are there for the taking

However, we need more in January. Another midfielder and a right winger. Less of the no more signing chat, make it happen rangers.
I love the way some Rangers fans seem to think that these things happen in a vacuum and that time stands still at other clubs while WE spend, improve and progress.

The mentally challengeds can quite easily spend and improve too.

What then ?

Substance for once ? maybe you are getting me mixed up with someone else, when do I post without any substance apart from my last reply to you.

In sick of hearing people predict our next few results and how the wheels are going to come off etc

It was 18 months or so ago we were getting g pumped 5-0 going on 10-0 off them, the job Gerrard has done with his budget and on a 1/3 of their wage budget has been very good and perhaps he just need a little more time to get us over the line.

I doubt many of us have seen such a one sided game like that today, perhaps it might spur the team in rather than the whole season being doomed, it was the league cup ffs still loads to play for !
Where have I disputed the incredible job done by Gerrard?

My point was that in recent years a few bad results the wheels come off;
January this year when all the noise was "we are the real deal".
The EL last year when we should have gone through.
Murty against them at Ibrox when we were very much in a title race.
The SCF against Hibs.

There is a nucleus of the team who have gone through that run of games time and again and it's just down to hope it doesn't happen again.

I'm that demoralised after today I'm not interested so I will toe the line; we deserved to win today, we played well, we were unlucky, the ref was sh*te, there's always next time.

Back