Japanese left back Kashif Bangnagande linked to us

Not related to this but we should 100% be trying to get in mika beireth who was at motherwell now at sturm graz. Will be back at Arsenal in the summer and not a chance he will be anywhere near starting for them.

So? Does that mean we shouldn’t bother then?
The player above isn't even one of the better J League players, there's loads of those littered about and they're poor.

Celtic signed 3 of the better ones and they were decent, the rest have been shite.

If it were players of a better level, perhaps.

Not related to this but we should 100% be trying to get in mika beireth who was at motherwell now at sturm graz. Will be back at Arsenal in the summer and not a chance he will be anywhere near starting for them.
Agree with this he's going to develop into a very decent player

Good to see we are widening the scope of our player search. Although I do hope we get some Scottish players in . Always feel we do better with a good knowledge of what it takes to win here.
Agreed mate. We need to and whilst we're here, I'd like to see us bringing the b team back into the league and using the model that hearts seem to be doing, as a poster pointed out. Sticking with the players and turning them into a unit that totally understand each other. 4 or 5 million on players is not getting quality in these days.

what happened to that Jefte boy we were linked with, someone on here said he was shown around Ibrox a while back

I think we all know what it'll be like if we do sign him, in terms of the mhankies. I couldn't care though, if he's good, get him signed up. Was still actually hoping we'd get that Brazilian LB we were after in January. Jefte.

Back