Jason Cummings leaves Dundee for overseas

When Gerrard said he wanted players who wanted to play for Rangers rather than people who wanted to be Rangers players he was getting at him.

He went to Ibiza for a month and blew his chances as Gerrard was interested untill he got put straight on his attitude.

A player who had skill but not the physical attributes and wasnt willing put effort in to better his athleticism.

Good luck to him but think hes a bit of a waster personally.
Bizarre we went and signed Lafferty instead though. Everyone knew that would end in tears.

He’s got 2 Scotland caps

I'm sure somebody else has already replied but I believe as they were only friendlies he can still switch.

Same happened for Diego Costa when he switched Brazil to Spain and more recently Steven Caulker who has switched from England (1cap, 1 goal) to Sierra Leone.

Thiago Motta and Wilfred Zaha are another two examples.

Reactions: BWO
Yeah was strange.

Gerrard took an instant dislike to Lafferty and that was that.
segundo-sol-novela.gif

Think the dickpics done it.

Yep he was already on thin ice before that.

Was stupid things he kept doing and acting like a big kid and Gerrard just never took to him.

He will regret fecking up his 2nd chance in later years, because with his head screwed on correctly he could have done us a turn at that time.

Yep he was already on thin ice before that.

Was stupid things he kept doing and acting like a big kid and Gerrard just never took to him.

He will regret fecking up his 2nd chance in later years, because with his head screwed on correctly he could have done us a turn at that time.
I agree. He will regret it.

Back