JD removed Rangers products

I'd preordered the training top & travel polo shirt. Email from JD today advising order cancelled & refund processed.

So no injunction so far.

I would appear not. Though the cancelling of JD Sports orders is a concern. However, Rangers have never endorsed nor advertised JD Sports so they may have simply got their hands on some limited quantities of stock and that avenue is now closed to them.

We should be buying through the Club where possible in any case. JD Sports were handy for a try-before-you-buy prior to going with thegesrstoreonline though.

In JD Sports Braehead, today (Thursday) they still had small amount of boys training tops on display.

I’m just off the phone to JD Sports. I had pre-ordered the training top.
Requested a refund and was told it would be done and email sent as confirmation.

I’ve just ordered my son the full home kit for his birthday from Gers online. I hope I’ve ordered in plenty time and it arrives for his birthday in 6 weeks, wee man is desperate to get our new kit.

This is mental! the kits/training stuff carry on is bizarre. It's almost as difficult as getting yeezys!

Back