Jeff Stelling On Sky Sports News

Wait a minute. There was a thread through the week about clubs being held liable for things outside the ground. We all laughed and said it was ridiculous.
I don't see how Celtic can be blamed for a bunch ofwee dicks acting like wee dicks outside their stadium.
Sorry if that is un staunch, but there it is

Wait a minute. There was a thread through the week about clubs being held liable for things outside the ground. We all laughed and said it was ridiculous.
I don't see how Celtic can be blamed for a bunch ofwee dicks acting like wee dicks outside their stadium.
I’m not sure anybody is saying it was the club. It’s a reflection of exactly what the vast majority of what their fans are who are also encouraged by their club.

Fair enough but the comments from the scum fans on social media for their little escapade is showing the world what a rancid mob their supporters are.

Don’t think it’s pandering to that mob necessarily. In this day and age the internet is no longer a free for all. Folk can be arrested and sites can be shut down if you say something offensive. Think the mods are just making sure we don’t fall victim to these new rules.
Good point mate.

No more than Rangers can be blamed for George Square a month ago on a day we weren't even playing.

Is it starting to sink in yet?

Think what it would have been like if the "bessfanzinrawurld" were in the joint !! The new boss so glad it was empty I bet, being a good "rugger"man I'm sure he would have been afronted.

I will make a prediction that none of them will have the balls to roll up at Ibrox next Saturday and try this either before, during or after the funeral service.

The club cant be punished no but they could come out and publicly distance themselfs from the horrible cnuts that do these things but they dont and imo if they are not saying anything about it then they are allowing it to keep happening.

They are now being seen for the anti British club they are and always have been.
They are an Irish team playing in Scotland with a fanbase of wannabe attic style Bobby Sands terrorists, pikey's, absolutely zero class, in the blink of an eye they turned on their own beloved scum/thug Lennon, typical of them. The Gers supporters (not fanatics) faced with obliteration and relegation(s) stood in line to fill Ibrox week in week out, no matter what division they were are in, it's called loyalty something they have never know unless it means genuflecting to Popes and Priests....No Surrender !!

Surely the rest of the UK & The World can see now what this Mobs all about, We have seen & heard them for Years, You would think after all the Paedo stuff, Their Anti Poppy Stance, Their “Lennon Lennon get to France“ Shoot the Board Demonstration outside Tin Town Arena, They would try & not add to their Scumbag behaviour?? It didn’t take that Big Nosed Arsehole long to rattle his Gums,
......and the architect of this latest gross/crass vile behavior with the blessing of their Diocese Commander, Desmond,non other than the now departed (fired) Neil F Lennon and his chosen captain the imbecilic thug their beloved "Broonie" who like his boss finding himself discarded jumped ship, they encouraged thugery, bigotry,belligerence and violence, NEVER ever saw any Celtic manager or Captain taunting and goading opposition fans like those two mooks, poetic justice when their rabble of thugs turned on Lennon and let it be known that they no longer wanted "Broonie" The thugs will no doubt be an embarrassment to the decent among the Club followers.....never their less the appalling behavior has been tolerated far too long.... reap what you sow.

The club won’t even condemn it. That speaks volumes.

I think a small element of their support will be embarrassed about not only the fireworks incident but the fact the club didn't lower any flags as a mark of respect.
They are aware if they had did it,they would alienate a large section of their support and paying public as they hate everything to do with Britain and The Royal Family.
I will be pleasantly surprised if Celtic Football Club make a statement condemning the disruption of the minute silence.

He looked genuinely sickened and ill with anger when he seen they had disrupted today’s silence
I’ve said this on a few of the Prince Philip threads but most folk down south are somewhere between fans of, or extremely fond of the main Royals.
Their actions will have been noted and rightly sickened most normal folk

Jeff hates the filth. Same as just about every other sane person on the planet. The terrorists team.
I got to admit, any football fan of any persuasion I’ve met in England always seem to have Rangers as there Scottish team of favour, they can’t stand the f@nian, *ra loving, peado harbouring f@ck wits from the other side of Glasgow.

Back