Jefte signing being reported as done

Ideally I’d like an unfashionable Bosnian centre half turned left back, with a spiffing hairdo, that the goalie can shout at, who will give us 7/10 every week and scores occasionally against St Johnstone and has a good song to sing to him.

I’m prepared to give Jefte a chance though!

Agreed.

We need a more "robust" left back.
Translation:

Yilmaz fits the bill in every way but one, but you can't have a full back who's the same height as Ftmsch from the Young Ones, or the wee dude out of Fantasy Island.

And I would have to agree with that.

I remember when we faced that yahoo mob who were all hulking monsters. Maurice Ross was very limited, but he was big. It definitely worked for a short while.

Tell you who Yilmaz reminds me of.

I can't remember his name, but it was the sort of name you'd expect to read on a prisoners list in An Poblacht or something like that!

Young Welsh boy. Only there a few months. May have scored away to Hamilton?

YouTube highlight reel plus it being the Cypriot league so the usual warnings attached but I thought he looked sensational in the clips. Bombs forward, great crosser, good in the tackle, rapid and 6ft.
Can he play on the right?

Translation:

Yilmaz fits the bill in every way but one, but you can't have a full back who's the same height as Ftmsch from the Young Ones, or the wee dude out of Fantasy Island.

And I would have to agree with that.

I remember when we faced that yahoo mob who were all hulking monsters. Maurice Ross was very limited, but he was big. It definitely worked for a short while.
Same height as Marcelo.

The worry with Yilmaz was we all knew he would go down injured after the window shut in January. 4 weeks later he lasted and hardly seen since.

Hindsight we should have sold him.
Sell in summer

This big CB we are after can play left back as well can he not? So that would be 3 players excluding young Fraser who can play there if needed.... 2 when Ridvan is on the sidelines

Tell you who Yilmaz reminds me of.

I can't remember his name, but it was the sort of name you'd expect to read on a prisoners list in An Poblacht or something like that!

Young Welsh boy. Only there a few months. May have scored away to Hamilton?
Declan John?

We are mad. We are crazy.
We bought a guy from Fluminense.
I remember seeing something on the telly about either them having a mental player or a mental owner or something.

Was it an utterly bongo crackpot forward?

Back