Jefte signing being reported as done

Know feck all about him but a new signing is a new signing. Brazil to Scotland is a hell of a cultural change though.

Not too concerned by Yilmaz height. He was done by a great cross against hearts a while back, that happens. The more recent issues he's had (last few appearances) have been more about his positioning/not being aware of who is making late runs. That wasn't an issue before so hopefully he can sort out whatever concentration issue is causing that. (Maybe he just works better with Souttar than Davies/Sterling/King.)

Definitely sell Ridvan. He's always injured and whilst can look good going forward and not bad in the tackle doesn't seem to do the basics like marking and tracking very well
If we can get our money back it's a no brainer

I like Yilmaz but he’s out too often with injuries. He’s missed large chunks of both seasons he’s been with us and that’s no use . If we get an offer I’d sell him
Skilful player, can be impressive in attack but as you say has been injury prone. I also think he's a bit too small for a Rangers full-back. I'd sell if we could recoup our original outlay, let's hope Jefte (if he arrives) proves to be an upgrade on both Yilmaz and Barisic.

No I think the shite police are back. Yilmaz is brutal.
The mind set of our club.?
Yilmaz.
Matondo.
Wright.
Ect.

He started his career as a youth player at Rangers and was associated with the Ibrox club for six years until he was released, with the club saying he was "too small and too slight

4 league titles, 2 Scottish Cups 2 league cups later and we still don’t target Greg Taylor when we play the scum and he’s the same height as Ridvan.

Rangers move for Jefte “confirmed” in Brazil​

The Cypriot’s thought that they held all the cards in the deal having an option to buy clause in the loan deal that they agreed with Fluminense.

Money problems have seen APOEL struggle to scrape together the reported £400,000 needed to seal the deal, however, there is one other issue.

As covered by Rangers News, Jefte doesn’t seem to want to join APOEL and instead, as he did in January, is patiently waiting to land the dream move to Ibrox that he so desperately wanted in the winter.

Having gone AWOL, Jefte apologised to his club, manager and fans, now though, he has no loyalty to a side that he was only at on a temporary basis.

No I think the shite police are back. Yilmaz is brutal.
The mind set of our club.?
Yilmaz.
Matondo.
Wright.
Ect.
To lump Ridvan in with those two is pretty wild.

Injuries a concern but his ability isnt in question. It’s not really a coincidence we went on our run when Clement came in when he was fit and playing.

He started his career as a youth player at Rangers and was associated with the Ibrox club for six years until he was released, with the club saying he was "too small and too slight

4 league titles, 2 Scottish Cups 2 league cups later and we still don’t target Greg Taylor when we play the scum and he’s the same height as Ridvan.
We specifically did target him and the back post, certainly early on, with Sterling coming in and winning a few headers over him, including for Dessers goal. Down to 10 it was a much taller order, no pun intended.

He looked great in the clips we saw back in January, albeit most of it was in the Cypriot league.

If it’s really only going to take £500k to get him, that still sounds like a decent bit of business for a 20 year-old.

To lump Ridvan in with those two is pretty wild.

Injuries a concern but his ability isnt in question. It’s not really a coincidence we went on our run when Clement came in when he was fit and playing.
His ability is very much in question. He was at least partly culpable in Saturday's late goals, and whether people like it or not his lack of height and more importantly physicality will always cause us problems.

I want that idiot Tim Vickery to tell us he's rotten, so we can then relax in the knowledge we've signed a right good player

Back