Jermaine Defoe looking sharp in training

One of life's good guys, and a wonderful football player on top of that.
I think he could be sensational for us next season. Would love to see him lift some silver wear that his career deserves.

I love Defoe being here, he is a top class striker, and a humble and decent human being. Exactly the type of character for our club.
Now he has had settled into the team and going through preseason, I expect him to be on fire this season.

Anyone got the link to the video showing this “sharpness” only videos from the Portugal Training I can see are running

So you are saying you cannot tell from an HD photograph of him gliding through the air using the earths gravity in his favour, pure world class.

So you are saying you cannot tell from an HD photograph of him gliding through the air using the earths gravity in his favour, pure world class.
Exactly - using that theory as a form of assessment big Umar Sadiq looked like a superstar

I however would like to see with a ball at their feet to clarify any judgements

Disagree with that one mate the f1 drivers are top athletes there all in mint condition, some of the traninng they do is unbelievable, give the f1 show on Netflix a watch

They are very fit mate, but not in comparison to actual elite athletes.

Carl Lewis
Venus William's
Colin kaepernick
David Haye
Fabian Delph
Chris Smalling
Nate Diaz
Jack Wilshire

Plus loads of racing drivers, MMA fighters, weightlifters.

Interesting that none of the above are endurance athletes.

I should've been more specific.

That's what I meant mate.

One of life's good guys, and a wonderful football player on top of that.
I think he could be sensational for us next season. Would love to see him lift some silver wear that his career deserves.
Agreed, and also someone who has not had his troubles to seek. I am so glad he has found his feet up here.

Here's a photo of Defoe looking sharp

0_Investitures-at-Buckingham-Palace.jpg
This begs for a good Photoshop caption "welcome to the Rangers"

Astonishing that he has only 1 winners medal to show off to the grand kids (League Cup with Spurs 12 years ago).

No doubt he'll want to increase on that before he retires which can only be great for us.

Interesting that none of the above are endurance athletes.

I should've been more specific.

That's what I meant mate.

Have a look at Eat & Run by Scott Jurek, he noticed an ability to go faster and further after going vegan. Although from reading the book it's clear his success is more than just his diet.

His mindset is solid, as it Defoe's which bodes well for us.

I went pescetarian for a while last year and noticed an improvement in results. Thinking about trying it again ahead of XC season.

Back