Jermaine Defoe post match conduct

Hopefully that makes up for a bad experience at Livi and also to those that want to advocate the use of bangers etc have a look at the size of the wee girls that's been hurt
Aye she looks just a bit younger than my daughter, there must be supporters around these clowns warning them that the next flare/banger they light it's going straight up their sphincter.
Off subject but I wonder if the Defoe naysayers are still in the no to Defoe camp or are now seeing he's a positive professional on and off the field

Last edited:
I love Defoe’s attitude and professionalism both on and off the pitch. For any other player this would be particularly noteworthy, but for him it’s just another example of him being a fine human being and excellent role model.

I’d love him to still be pulling on the shirt next season but more long term we need to move heaven and earth to sign him up to the coaching staff. I’m sure he’s helping Morelos to be a better player this season and the mentoring he could provide to our youngsters would be immense.

Shoutout to any and all who were involved in making this happen, the lassie certainly looks like the cat who got the cream:))

Quite often these days, I despise human beings. Being a total c.u.n.t seems to be the new normal.

Jermaine Defoe OBE is the antidote and gives one a new belief in Humanity.

Defoe is not just a tremendous player but an incredible human being. We're lucky to have him. I hope we can keep him involved with the club long beyond the end of his playing career

It’s beyond incredible that a bloke who is scoring every 52 minutes is our second choice striker.

With most ordinary men the toys would be flying out. Not Jermaine. Top chap.

Totally agree

Sunday was a day that that wee lassie will never forget as long as she lives.

A bear for life. That’s what little gestures like that mean to our future fans.

In years to come, we’ll still be talking about Defoe and what a classy, classy guy he is. We really are blessed to have him.
I have a feeling Defoe will be talking about us in the years to come, once a bear :) Great addition to the club in general.

Defoe is 1st and foremost a gentleman who knows how fortunate he is to play football for a living and will go down as a Rangers legend when he helps lead us to 55.

He's an absolute class act.

Lots of sportsmen and women get given titles by the Queen, but not many are as deserving as Defoe for all the charity work and time he puts in supporting sick children.

It's not often I say much about peoples act but Defoe has a class act on and off the pitch. He does no wrong. Normally I'd say it's down to age and him being wiser but even earlier in his career he has always been a top guy.

I can be truthful and thought we were getting a former EPL Legend at the end of his career, thinking our game up here is a doddle and coming unstuck...I was expecting Ian Wright level 9f dross when at the filth. With Defoe we got a magical magical footballer and man, a real Ranger man. Top class on and off the field

I love Defoe’s attitude and professionalism both on and off the pitch. For any other player this would be particularly noteworthy, but for him it’s just another example of him being a fine human being and excellent role model.

I’d love him to still be pulling on the shirt next season but more long term we need to move heaven and earth to sign him up to the coaching staff. I’m sure he’s helping Morelos to be a better player this season and the mentoring he could provide to our youngsters would be immense.

Shoutout to any and all who were involved in making this happen, the lassie certainly looks like the cat who got the cream:))
I honestly think if not working with youngsters like Young-Coombes, Mebude and McPake as a coach then I'd take him as a finishing coach or as I unfortunately expect in 18bmonths time when he goes home to London...a scout! London based, youth scout?

Back