Jermaine Defoe Twitter

He is just a tremendous example of a professional. Not only a very good player with an exceptional career behind him, and still going, but a genuinely good guy. Absolutely delighted he came to Rangers. He's a credit to himself and the club.

As far as I’m concerned when he’s finished playing coaching roll is a must.Teach these young guys humility as well as skills.A credit to his family and profession.
This would be great if we can get him embedded once he finishes playing. Total professional in every way possible.

JD is an absolute legend and a superb ambassador for our club

He definitely gets our club and what we are all about

Genuinely hope he can help us to 55 this season.

Wee man deserves to help us win the league this season and I hope he does

Then he will really see what we are all about

He'll get his fair share of goals this season don't worry, it's what he does.
We have players now with the ability to get close to him and provide for him in the box.

That’s the real leader right there. Knowledge, experience and commands respect. He should have the armband. . .

Obviously I don't know Jermaine, but a consumate professional and appears to be the opposite of the identikit modern footballer, a gentleman and a credit to himself his family and us.

I would love Defoe to become a coach at the club when he hangs his boots up. The guy is a top pro could do alot worse than have him in some capacity

He carries himself very well indeed. The youngsters at the club should be looking at him and thinking "that's how I should be". A class act.

Back