Jesse Lingard

Theblueloyal

Since leaving Manchester United the lad has come good with West Ham ,seems Moyes sees something in the player that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer didn't .

He's a decent player I just think his heid is full of broken bottles. Good to see him getting regular football

Was expecting a suggestion of “I have a large collection of butt-plugs” :))

Doing well for himself. Long may it continue. Unless my memory is playing tricks, I can’t think of anything he’s done to make me dislike him (like diving).

He is an unlikely West Ham signing really, normally when they get a falling star, the player gets a special space on the injury list, but Jesse has got a run of games, and is looking dangerous. To be fair to Moyes he has got WHU playing decent football and getting the results to match. If he gets them into Europe he will have surpassed a lot of Hammers expectations.

Better player now that he’s not spending most of his time learning dance moves with Pogba.

Great player.

His off the ball movement is second to none, just manages to find space that doesn't exist for most players and bamboozles tracking defenders.

I remember us being linked with him in December and was all for him coming up. Practically no chance of that happening now.

This time last year he was a laughing stock amongst supporters. As I get older the more convinced I am that supporters (and pundits) know feck all about the game. I include myself in that.

In fairness Lingard is nearly 29 and he's had one good season of football with West Ham.

He's more famous for dancing about making daft videos than he is for playing football.

Iirc did he not have issues at home, his mother was ill or something and he was looking after a pair of younger siblings?

Been a great loan buy for West Ham, but I still think they will miss out on a top four finish, pipped by Spurs

Back