Jesus scores same goal Morelos had chalked off v Killie

images

Sorry mate, I disagree. Morelos had more of a shove, albeit still quite soft when seeing the replay.
We should've seen Killie off without the debate over a push. For what it's worth and not wanting to go over old ground, we had a better shout for a penalty.

Sorry mate, I disagree. Morelos had more of a shove, albeit still quite soft when seeing the replay.
We should've seen Killie off without the debate over a push. For what it's worth and not wanting to go over old ground, we had a better shout for a penalty.
It still wasn't a foul and we shouldn't be giving refs an out when they don't deserve it

It still wasn't a foul and we shouldn't be giving refs an out when they don't deserve it
I agree re refs and the shocking decisions we've had. I just think in comparing the Ramos one tonight and Alfredo at Kilmarnock, Alfie definitely put more of a hand on the defender. Basically what I'm saying is I can see why it was given against him.

I agree re refs and the shocking decisions we've had. I just think in comparing the Ramos one tonight and Alfredo at Kilmarnock, Alfie definitely put more of a hand on the defender. Basically what I'm saying is I can see why it was given against him.
I don't disagree mate but think we're often too forgiving of bad decisions against us

Ramos knew he'd lost the flight of the ball and tried to buy a foul. I also think the Killie defender did likewise but there was more contact in our game than tonight. I'd certainly be looking for the same outcome on both occasions if we were involved as the "wronged" party.

Ramos knew he'd lost the flight of the ball and tried to buy a foul. I also think the Killie defender did likewise but there was more contact in our game than tonight. I'd certainly be looking for the same outcome on both occasions if we were involved as the "wronged" party.
What annoys me though, and I know we're going over old ground here, is that for the same push by Morelos in the lead up to the disallowed goal the ref has not penalised the defender for the same push on Morelos, regardless of how he reacted. Both were fouls IMO.

2 of them put both hands on the defenders back and then jumped for the header. None of them moved the arms forward in a pushing motion hence the referee tonight using that gesture to demonstrate why it wasn't a foul!

just watched that. Its identical even down to the theatrical dive by the defender.

Looked more of a shove as the Killie player threw himself more theatrically

Wasn’t a foul then, isn’t a foul now.

St Johnstone and Tynecastle we deserved to drop points. Aberdeen and Killie we were done by poor officiating.
Cheating Bastards more like it, we need to start hammering them they are costing us and allowing others away with murder, I guess it all balances out though.
Aye right you are we just haven't experienced that, they are there to f*ck us over, just like the compliance charlatan.

Back