Jim Delahunt having a hard time

Never listened to Clyde when he was host, used to hate Gerry when he hosted. What's the thoughts on the current host Gordon? I like him

First first that comes to mind when I see his name is an article in the sun years ago headlined "Jam Delahunt". Turns out the bold Jim had broke down/ran out of fuel in the middle of one of Glasgow's busiest streets, holding up all of the rush hour traffic, buses etc. The article even came with a picture of him standing next to his car pulling a mad face that I can only assume one would do when bevvied.

I will repeat my post just in case anyone feels a modicum of sympathy. He’s a rangers hating bastard if you can find it listen to the ssb episodes in 2012. mentally challenged fuelled hatred. Everything rangers, yes us included was bad, everything Celtic was glorious. As bitter as they come. A face you’d never tire of slapping.

Delahunt was, and is, a real c*nt. However, he still only makes second place on my media-men hit-list. Quite a long way behind the cretin that is/was Jum Spence. Their antics, particularly around 2012, will never be forgotten by this Bear.
Agreed. Spence is a out and out bigot and got tore right in to us when we were down for sectarian reasons only.
Bitter bitter hateful thing it is. I will never forget his tirades on us either.
Disgusting individual.

Delahunt is a grade a bellend, couldn't listen to SSB.

I actually really like Gordon Duncan on it now, expecting pelters for that mind you

Did Jim Delahunt get scudded with a bottle thrown by the Athens fans when we played them in the 90's?
I was over there, we were kept in for about an hour after the whistle. Delahunt was spotted on the far touchline getting ready for post match analysis and a repeated chant of "Jim Delahunt 19th Century Terrorist bastard" resounded as the backing track to his interviews.

And he heard it all right!

Last edited:
Total rhabid rhetoric constantly.

That Alison Conroy is almost as bad.
Alison the Forfar fan that sounds distraught everytime the tims drop points? Could hear the pain in her voice when asking Lennon a question after the game on Wednesday.

Delahunt will have Ross County to take a point off us most his columns are a draw or opposition taking points off us.

A scumbag of the highest order. I've seen him having cosy wee chats on twitter with ill Phil about his trips to Ireland to visit family. That's the type of company he keeps.

"In 2010, Delahunt appeared on BBC Alba as the lead presenter of the annual World Goat Herding Championship at Lochcarron. Held every July, the 7-hour telethon is often cited as the flagship broadcast in the channel's summer season. However, the 2012 Championship was marred when one of the champion herder's goats tested positive for the banned substance EPO, a performance enhancing drug. Delahunt himself became embroiled in the scandal when his betting patterns were revealed to be consistent with the corresponding results posted by the champion herder, who was subsequently disqualified. While strenuously denying any claims of betting corruption, he was however suspended by the BBC for six months. Delahunt returned to BBC Alba for the 2013 championship, albeit in a reduced capacity as pen-side reporter while Dougie Vipond took over lead presenter duties."
A masterpiece above all lol

Alison the Forfar fan that sounds distraught everytime the tims drop points? Could hear the pain in her voice when asking Lennon a question after the game on Wednesday.

Delahunt will have Ross County to take a point off us most his columns are a draw or opposition taking points off us.

At least with a final push, we know the pain we can put them through BK.

So many of them are hating their lives right now.

He blocked me on Twitter for making fun of his massive forehead.
nE2LTSs.gif

Hahaha just checked on the old pish stained alkies Twitter and he has blocked me lol I must have went in hard back in the day, I can’t remember lol. Good.

Someone post the gif of Jim Lahey from trailer park boys drinking the bottle of whisky when driving his car. I sent that to Delahunt on Twitter- he didn’t take it well

Little update on my OP for those concerned for the welfare Delahunt.

He has now plummeted to the bottom of the Racing Post Naps table. He is now 54th out of 54.(don't you wish there was 55 tipsters).

100 horses tipped and only 9 winners for a loss of £53.67 to a £1 level stake.

If it couldn't get any worse his beloved Poops were humbled by his "Media" team, St Boo yesterday.:))

What a loser.

Never listened to Clyde when he was host, used to hate Gerry when he hosted. What's the thoughts on the current host Gordon? I like him

Definitely agree with that. Some of Gordon's banter with Daizel actually has me in stitches.

I only started tuning in for the mentally challenged laughs a few months ago and now I find it complusive listening. And I don't care what anyone on this forum thinks about Keevins etc.

Back