Jim white - fighting Celtic’s fight

alba73

He saying to Simon Jordan that it’s not fair that Arsenal can’t play Tierney against Man City considering he’s had a negative test
Jordan says 14 days is 14 days, he is currently working from home because he was in the same situation and somebody he knew tested positive but he tested negative but he has to stay in 14 days and says it cannot be lapsed for footballers

Original poster is spot on that White is simply fighting the Bheasts corner here as it is so obvious he is not giving one jot about Christie missing the Scotland game and wants the current guidance changed to allow this to happen.
As usual being selective about this clubs Covid history and the advantages they have already gained from it.

Would I be raging if ryan kent had to miss old firm even though he tested negative? Of course I would but these are rules up and down the country, we knew the rules before we agreed to them to get scottish football going again.

The mentally challengeds cant expect rules to change just to suit them.

Deal with it.

To paraphrase his own catchphrase.

“Jim, how are you so shite?”

or

“Jim, how come your such a cunt?”

etc etc...

Would I be raging if ryan kent had to miss old firm even though he tested negative? Of course I would but these are rules up and down the country, we knew the rules before we agreed to them to get scottish football going again.

Deal with it.
What planet have you been on?
They’ve just been awarded a league championship because rules were changed to suit them.
They also got great, great help, for another when, in 2008 they demanded no rule changes were allowed to assist another club.

He's right when saying internationals should be scrapped at the moment. We're fighting a pandemic here and players are jetting all over the world to play. So much for secure bubbles? Its a total farce.

In terms of Christie I agree it's a pish rule, but that is the rules unfortunately. They shouldn't be any different for footballers.

Also, notice how all 3 that were in close contact are beggar related. I wonder who's the big spoon... poofy poet weirdos. Maybe if they decided to keep their distance instead of brading each others hair they wouldn't have to self isolate.

They’ve just been awarded a league championship because rules were changed to suit them.
They also got great, great help, for another when, in 2008 they demanded no rule changes were allowed to assist another club.

Fortunately this decision is out with the sfa's reach, it's a government ruling so the rules will stick and no rules will be changed to suit them.

The day the talentless lickspittle Jim White comes across some bad luck will be a good day. How he every made it as a national broadcaster i'll never know. A talentless sycophant

No matter how much timothy cock Jim White is prepared to suck, they'll always regard him as a dirty orange bastard.

Same applies to any ex-Rangers in the media - don't bother trying to appease these cretins. They hate you and everything you represented.

Deal with it.

They get rules changed to suit them on many occasions but there's plenty on here that couldnt care less.

Deal with it.

But that is exactly it, THEY DO expect rules to be changed for them.

Good post but look at the reaction to my post about the Sun highlighting the OF game being "pushed back". You'd think most posters would be happy to see this fiddling with fixtures being exposed. Quite the reverse. Every man and his dog trying to undermine the point of the thread. No wonder we get shat on.

Deal with it.
Really!! I give you Phil O'Donnell's death,tour of Japan/our Uefa Cup Final,last years League gifted to them......I could go on but I think you get the drift.

There is no fight. They are screaming into a void, while tilting at windmills and passing in the wind.

We’ve had 7 months of the 14 day self isolation rule. Doctors and nurses have had to abide by it for goodness sake, almost crippling the NHS in March. And people want an exception for a footballer?

We’ve had 7 months of the 14 day self isolation rule. Doctors and nurses have had to abide by it for goodness sake, almost crippling the NHS in March. And mentally challengeds and their apologists want an exception for a footballer?

Fixed that for you ;)

Wish jim white would isolate for 14 days so we dont need to hear his shite ,infact i wish he would isolate for ever

If Christie does not isolate for 14 days then what example will that set. He should not have been playing playstation with others in the same room full stop.

Really!! I give you Phil O'Donnell's death,tour of Japan/our Uefa Cup Final,last years League gifted to them......I could go on but I think you get the drift.

You're being mistaken for league rules and nationwide government rules.

I get the point them beggars will do everything they can and the sfa will probably assist but on this occasion it's in the sfa's hands.

It's the government that has to change a rule here not the sfa.

He saying to Simon Jordan that it’s not fair that Arsenal can’t play Tierney against Man City considering he’s had a negative test
Jordan says 14 days is 14 days, he is currently working from home because he was in the same situation and somebody he knew tested positive but he tested negative but he has to stay in 14 days and says it cannot be lapsed for footballers
So what you are saying is that in reality it’s all for Celtics benefit that he is saying this about Tierney?

These rules haven’t suddenly been sprung on anybody.

I’d agree that the tramps are a special case but it’s nothing to do wi COVID rules.

Back