Jimmy Bell. A True Ranger.

My belief is that it’s people like Jimmy that turns Rangers from being a football club to an institution.
It's the often unsung people at Rangers that have made it the club it is.

Yes, the success and trophies are part and parcel of it but those who do the jobs in and around the club outwith footballing staff are those who elevate it.

It says everything when you see everyone making a beeline for Jimmy (and others) when they come back to visit.

Jeezo two years already. Jimmy Bell an institution within an institution. Sleep easy Mr. Bell.

It's the often unsung people at Rangers that have made it the club it is.

Yes, the success and trophies are part and parcel of it but those who do the jobs in and around the club outwith footballing staff are those who elevate it.

It says everything when you see everyone making a beeline for Jimmy (and others) when they come back to visit.
when ex players are interviewed about rangers they always mention Jimmy being integral part of helping them to settle.

You cannot underestimate the importance of having people like Jimmy in and around the club on a daily basis.

It's so important for maintaining the heritage of the club. And yes, it helps impress on new players and management just what an institution they've joined, and what it means to the support.

You'll never replace his personality but the club would do well to remember what an impact someone like Jimmy can have. I'm sure that's not lost on the directors.

I’m sure that’s the same video they played before the Leipzig game.
There was a round of applause as the video began and it just got louder as it progressed. By the end of it the noise was incredible. It was an amazing moment.

Back