Joe Aribo, Ryan Kent, Nathan Patterson and Filip Helander today

Davis and McGregor consistently produce the goods and drive this team on, and it lets the Kent’s, Aribo’s etc to do there thing.
We’ve a great mix within our team/squad.

would agree with all apart from Helander, thought he was a great signing when we got him but seems a bit of a bomb scare at times, he was out injured for a long time so hopefully he just needs more match time to get used to the Scottish game
Have to disagree. Edouard is their biggest threat, will probably move to the EPL and big Fil made him look ordinary.

Davis and McGregor consistently produce the goods and drive this team on, and it lets the Kent’s, Aribo’s etc to do there thing.
We’ve a great mix within our team/squad.

You can get a dead heat in a 2 horse race, these 2 are joint players of the year. You can't keep Tav and Goldson, Kent out, Arfield, Jack, where do i stop. Throw in the rest and it is simply a team of the year for me.

OP, in your thread title you missed our two best players, shagger and Davis!!

Although the players you did mention were all excellent.

would agree with all apart from Helander, thought he was a great signing when we got him but seems a bit of a bomb scare at times, he was out injured for a long time so hopefully he just needs more match time to get used to the Scottish game
Helander a bomb scare is THEEEE worst shout I’ve seen on here.

Take it you haven’t watched his euro performances?

I'm all for respecting peoples opinions, but that it quite possibly thee worst take I've seen on here.

Absolute nonsense

Think you'll need a wee lie down mate.

The guy has barely, if ever, been on a losing Rangers side.

I have, his euro form has been great, Scottish is football is a faster game in my opinion, which I hope he can adapt to, anyway dont want to get in to an argument on this glorious day, so all the best brother WATP

What a loada pish

You are talking shite, Helander is a top class defender and strolled today

Hahaha what are you smoking? As usual, Helander was as solid as a rock.

Helander's , tactical and physical awareness is immense. Fair enough he lacks a bit of pace. Gough and Weir, and colin hendry lacked a bit of pace. But you can make up 5 yards if you are switched on and can read a game. Franco Baresi, wisny the quickest, but boy, could he read what he saw in front of him.

Have to disagree. Edouard is their biggest threat, will probably move to the EPL and big Fil made him look ordinary.
Helander won everything against Edouard. Elyewhatever gave him a bit more to think about but IMO that’s because Borna wasn’t helping with him at times

And to think the majority on here wanted Wright in for Aribo, deary me
You make it sound like a ridiculous statement. Wright has been knocking on the door for a start and Aribo hasn't lit any fires in previous Old Firms. But for what's its worth Aribo should never play as one of the midfield three.

Suberp to a each man today.

Was never in doubt from kick off
x318Lia.gif

I thought we never had a bad player. They all played good without being brilliant. They all did have moments where they gave the ball away or were a bit dodgy and also moments where they were brilliant. We won the game in 2nd gear.

Fantastic performance by each of them, I’ll fling in Shagger too, outstanding performance and penalty save. We’ve got a cracking player in Patterson, what a future he has ahead of him. Good on him.
Incredible that you missed out Davis.
Take a telling and have another beer.

Helander, McGregor, Patterson, Davis and Kent were immense today.

Thats what you want. Big players on big occasions.

So fvcking proud of them all.

I’m convinced some people shite in their eyes before watching our games. It’s the only explanation imo for such utter nonsense. Helander is class. Anyone that doesn’t think so probably can’t spell defender.

Somehow you've missed out Davis?

It is funny because I did too as my focus was on Paterson, Aribo and Kent who were destroying them on their left! I would add Morelos whose touches and lay offs were excellent if memory serves he only misplaced one pass (allowing doubt when visiting the loo!)?

Back