Joe Aribo scores

I’ve just seen it now and it’s possibly the most Joe Aribo type goal you’ll ever see.

He should just walk on to the cut back and pass it into the net first time with his right foot but he takes an unnecessary touch, somehow manages to nutmeg the goalkeeper who’s on the ground and then kinda mishits it with his right foot and it goes in the far corner.

Southampton have brought in a lot of players this summer and have a big squad. Understanable that not everyone can be guaranteed a regular starting spot but once things settle down, I’d expect Aribo to be getting much more game time.
You may well be right but already on here there is talk of him going to a “bigger” club.
Way too early for that surely?

Maybe better getting a regular start for Southampton first?
He's started one and came on as sub in one, and was a standout in preseason.

I think everyone knows his ceiling is way higher than a Southampton player, lots of clubs watch these players move to the better league and watch them progress.

See Van Dick for reference.

Brilliant player and a brilliant goal.

However, he must have seen us on Tuesday and kicked himself.

Referees don't add every second the ball is out of play so they're quite right to do it.

It's psychological also, you're on a high from the goal and want to get the game going again ASAP.
Don't mention it's psychological on here mate, someone will be on to ask you for evidence of it.
But yeah, you are correct, waiting about leads to frustration.

He's started one and came on as sub in one, and was a standout in preseason.

I think everyone knows his ceiling is way higher than a Southampton player, lots of clubs watch these players move to the better league and watch them progress.

See Van Dick for reference.
At present his ceiling is no higher than Southampton where he has to prove his worth first.

At present his ceiling is no higher than Southampton where he has to prove his worth first.
Aye nae bother mate.
Do you know how ceilings work?
Your comment makes absolutely no sense with respect to my post which you quoted, so with that in mind I will not engage with your idiocy any further.

Back