Joe Aribo video

No doubt he can be a great player for us. Only issue I have is he’s been here almost a full season n I still don’t know wat position is his best.

A huge part to play going forward, having a season (well, three quarters) under his belt and a knowledge of how the game here works relative to to pace, time on the ball, physicality.

Still only 23. Expecting big things from him next season.

As soon as I read the OP I thought of that touch he took when the ball dropped over his shoulder against the beggars.

Pleased to see it’s the first clip.

No doubt he can be a great player for us. Only issue I have is he’s been here almost a full season n I still don’t know wat position is his best.
True, not settled in a role yet. But Aribo is going to be a top player, no doubt.

I just hope he gets the time and it is with us.

Aribo is a great young talent and we need to be using his full potential to our advantage, I think he will be an important player whenever games resume.

He’s had a good first season. Definitely got the potential to be one of our best players.

Jack Aribo
RW Hagi Kent
Morelos

With a out and out RW that could be frightening.

Coming in off the right where he played in December is his best role for me.

Reactions: LD5
I thought of him as a number 10. I think we will need more goals/assets from him Kent n maybe Hagi if we are going to do something next year.

He will be a big player for us next season. Glimpses of brilliance in games and you can see his quality. Just needs to show it a bit more.

Considering how difficult December was fixture wise and how well we played bar second half at Pittodrie, I don't think its a coincidence we played our best football with Aribo in the final third. Should have went 4-2-3-1 and Kent Hagi Aribo as the 3 for the 2nd half.

I think his best position will be box to box midfielder. Hopefully he can improve on a decent first season as he’s got the potential to be really good.

I think he's deceptively strong like a Ronaldinho type player(Not built big but still hard to push off the ball) think he will play a massive part next season.

When you watch those highlights, almost every foul on him is in Scotland.

Needs a settled position. He was easily getting double digits for both goals and assists this season, I think him and Kent will both get high teens number of goals next season (assists too). Sometimes I feel he’s better coming from deep and driving with the ball. Others I think he played really well wide right Leverkusen aside where the full back had him pinned the whole game. I’d be content with him on the right or beside jack both in a 4-2-3-1. Seriously silky player, enjoy the story about him kamara and zaha also.

Back