Joe Aribo

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are relying on fans getting the pronunciation of his name correctly for that to work and let’s face it, our support aren’t the best with names. 50 odd thousand sing Alfredo Morelos to Seven Nation Army and you still get cunts calling him Moralez
Needs his name in his song surely.I'm sure the ultras that start the singing will know our captains name

Could try just have something simple to play of the 'O' in his name. As you can then extend it into the bouncy.

Lets go Aribooo (x3) last one gets extended a bit then start doing the bouncy. Simple yet effective. :cool:

I don't get overly excited over players I see on YouTube,so I'm not going to go overboard with criticism either.
All I'll say is that I don't see much to get excited about with this guy.
I'll reserve a final judgement until I see him play in the flesh.

You clearly haven’t watched enough of him last season. He has brilliant quick feet. Your Children’s Children will be called Joe And Aribo

%^*& this, I'm away to Ibrox for a nosy. I'll be taking requests for updates on whatever you lot fancy - how many staff in the megastore, just what shade is the new cladding exactly, taking dimensions of the ticket office etc.

Fire away.
See if there's any cones oot!

You are relying on fans getting the pronunciation of his name correctly for that to work and let’s face it, our support aren’t the best with names. 50 odd thousand sing Alfredo Morelos to Seven Nation Army and you still get cunts calling him Moralez
Tell me about it. My dad calls Tavernier “Taverney” like wtf.

%^*& this, I'm away to Ibrox for a nosy. I'll be taking requests for updates on whatever you lot fancy - how many staff in the megastore, just what shade is the new cladding exactly, taking dimensions of the ticket office etc.

Fire away.
New dugouts, new pitchside track (blue) and the cladding please. Thanks.

And see if you can get a ladder to look into the refurbed changing rooms.

Oh - and exactly how many fan bricks ? Cheers.

On past transfer rumours threads, folk have posted that there was traffic cones outside the main doors as if it meant a signing was going to be announced.

By me having to explain it, the comedy moment is now ruined :oops:
Like a megaphone.?

I don't get overly excited over players I see on YouTube,so I'm not going to go overboard with criticism either.
All I'll say is that I don't see much to get excited about with this guy.
I'll reserve a final judgement until I see him play in the flesh.
Me either.

Well apart from his passing, drive, close control, awareness of where his teammates are and altogether unit-ness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back