Johan Derksen again

Same lady's front bottom that thought Feyanoord out played us at Ibrox he's no more accurate than a demented Tim blogger

Portret_Johan_Derksen_2014.jpg

"10 euro voor een kopje thee..."

Well given I haven’t a Scooby Doo who the aforementioned trio are I really wouldn’t get too upset about it.
Arrogance and the Dutchmen who never set foot outside their native land go hand in hand.

To he fair despite reading plenty in the build up about Feyenoord I can only name two of their players.

Leroy Fer as he’s played for English clubs and was therefore recognisable.

Berghaus (sp) as he was their apparent star man and sounded like something you buy in Tiso.

Not one of their players stood out for anything they done at Ibrox.

I’ve always thought the Dutch to be more respectful than that.
The Dutch are great people but when it comes to football they are as arrogant, ignorant and blinkered to their own as it gets. Journalists doubly so.

There's been no real reason for people to notice Scottish football in a long time but he should be paying more attention if he's being paid to provide analysis on Dutch teams opponents. 'They're a shite team full of nobodies and Feyenoord will win' is pretty poor especially when we've already beat them this season.

"Rangers are a nothing club". Right ok. Officially hate these lot now. Between this and that wee gimp on twitter spouting all that sour grapes shyte after they got beat and their hold me back brigade support at Ibrox. I hope our boys do us all proud and stick 3 past the (unts.

A nothing club. Coming from a trampy looking nomark. Why don’t you ask Dutch legends GvB or the de Boer brothers about us then arsehole

That sounds like the Dutch equivalent of Michael Stewart and Sportsound.

I welcome stuff like that to be honest, it never ends well for the people who say it.

What is Dutch for egg on your face?
Advocaat?

Nothing is exactly the number of goals your boys got in the last game ya strange rubber cheese eating cuunt.

I’m sure your average Dutch football fan considers them complete arseholes as well. Sounds like they're trying to build pressure on Advocaat by presenting us as a diddy team to be swatted aside..

I saw the programme and it's not something to take too serious. Derksen is an amusing guy who constantly courts controversy by making outspoken remarks like that one. The other two in the programme merely nodded that they thought Feyenoord would win and that they didn't know any Rangers players other than Morelos. It is indeed poor journalism but I'm sure other bears on here that know the show will confirm it's nothing to be getting offended about. It's the Dutch way.

Said about the game. Two poor footballing teams with a lot of fight. It was like the blind leading the crippled.

The Dutch are great people but when it comes to football they are as arrogant, ignorant and blinkered to their own as it gets. Journalists doubly so.

There's been no real reason for people to notice Scottish football in a long time but he should be paying more attention if he's being paid to provide analysis on Dutch teams opponents. 'They're a shite team full of nobodies and Feyenoord will win' is pretty poor especially when we've already beat them this season.

They are arrogant cants

“If it ain’t Dutch, it ain’t much” one of their catchphrases

Anyway

Alfredo, Alfredo, Alfredo, Alfredo :))

It’s reassuring to know that being a shock jock prick hack with zero football knowledge isn’t just reserved for Scottish football.!

Before Ajax played Spurs in the CL semi last season I could not have told you the name of one Ajax player. However, I bet this guy knew who our manager is. And the name of our former manager who is now the Feyenoord manager.

Fair enough they might not know any of our players but the must know we beat them at Ibrox in the first game.

I genuinely couldn’t name a Feyernord player if my life depended on it

Berghuis was the only one I'd heard of before this tie as as relative fan of Dutch football.

They've been on a downward spiral for a few years and had no right to beat us or expect to.

Back