John Hartson raging

He's a fat bitter ugly 19th Century Terrorist bastard. He should stick to getting steaming and greeting on comms when they fucks are getting trounced in Europe. Get it right round you ya smelly lady's front bottom.

When someone said to him, “you scored 10 goals in these matches” and the was straight back with, “it should have been 11”… utter comedy.

I’ve no idea when the goal he is moaning about was scored… but it must have been 15-20yrs ago? Big Fanny that he is.
Is he talking about the pen he missed in the league cup final :)

Don't be harsh on yourself big man!!

The 2 ex Rangers boys with proper shoes on in the studio and the 2 clatty tramps Sutton and Hartson with they stupid looking black trainers with white soles.

Summed it up for me.

Loving it

"Bassey's hand is offside rangers got the luck they needed"
Bitter bastard. Him and sutton are the wirst pricks in the telly. So obviously bias no attempt to hide the fact that they cant stand us. No class at all from them.

When someone said to him, “you scored 10 goals in these matches” and the was straight back with, “it should have been 11”… utter comedy.

I’ve no idea when the goal he is moaning about was scored… but it must have been 15-20yrs ago? Big Fanny that he is.
Is he talking about the pen he missed in the league cup final :)

Don't be harsh on yourself big man!!

He had a goal disallowed in that game as well for Offside. A tight one call that weren't our way. One of the rags had a still of the incident on their FRONT PAGE the next day I shit you not.

All my life I’ve tried to be fair and even-handed. This clown has broken me today. Now let’s get this right. The man is being paid - I’d guess handsomely - for his football insight. And on top of what’s been said earlier in the post, he said “If Celtic had played better they’d have won”. It’s genuinely beyond belief.
I believe he has writed a kolum aboot it in the sun. :))

Just watched the tweet with Arfields interview, this is how it finishes!!

UOLruov.jpg
Where can one watch this?

As someone who has had a family member suffer from a brain tumour and the associated trauma that goes with it, I’ve always tried to be a bit more restrained in my criticism of Hartson.

Not anymore - he’s just a congenital simpleton.

No idea why the media companies even give Hartson the time of day, even as a Celtic pundit he’s just a dreadful talker on camera.

If they want a Celtic rep then guys like Petrov are much more coherent.

It’s been well documented he could’ve been a Rangers player, and to be fair he had a good career up here and would likely have scored goals for us.

But can you imagine that fucking fat melt representing us now in the media?!? No thanks. That bullet remains well-dodged to this day.

Back