John Hughes on Rangers

He always comes across as honest and respectful of his opponent, whoever that is, and tries to play football - instead of his teams kicking everything that moves, time wasting from the off and having 10 men behind the ball at all times. You have to respect that I think.

They were 3 down and came out the second half and tried to play football, you need to give them there due on that

Any team that comes out and tries to play football should be applauded, his teams always have, Hamilton are another team that play football as it should.

As Hoggy says "Follow Follows favourite tim"

Realistically though I think Yogi is just a genuine football guy who knows his stuff.

Any time we come up against one of his sides he tries to get them to play football and is always complimentary.

He done an interview with the football daft podcast and I recommend listening to it before calling him a mentally challenged, far from it.

He said himself on a Podcast that he was a Celtic fan. I think I ll take his word for it

Probably the football daft podcast?

Also the same podcast where he was asked how hard was it for him to leave Celtic and go back to Hibs? He replied "Easy"

My mate played with him and up against him and always said he was a Hibs supporter
SuAm7bd.jpg

:D

He said himself on a Podcast that he was a Celtic fan. I think I ll take his word for it
Depends what one you believe.
As per one of the posts above, started life supporting the filth then swapped to the spoonburners.

What team did you grow up supporting?

“I actually grew up being a Celtic supporter up until I was 14 years old… I then swapped my allegiance to Hibs as all my pals were Hibs fans.. Being a Leith boy as well, it was natural for me to follow Hibs.”

Irrespective he's a decent guy and deserves another stint in the SPFL.

For all big Hughes is a Celtic man, he comes across as a proper football man and a decent guy.

I hope he does well.
When you say “Celtic man”, you mean “Hibs man” right?
Hughes comes from Edinburgh and has always made it known he was a hibee

Back