John Swinney blasting Lurgan Flopp on his suggestion that the attack on Celtic is Politically motivated.

I hope he stays until the end of the season and continues to make a complete arse of himself. His first press conference after we secure the league will be delicious.

Flopp agitating the scottish government, what can he possibly be trying to achieve ? ...I'm scratching my head here thinking, totally bewildered...mmm w4nker

21 points clear, full meltdown is happening, and now Celtic vrs the SNP, it's glorious, takes Tim on Tim fighting to a new level.

Hope they both lose.
I agree, but when I heard Clancy is the ref, I think they will both win.
But win what? that is the question.

I’m tired of it now, just want Lennon to be sacked and emigrate to Australia never to be seen on these shores again (sorry to any Aussies on here). Feels like he’s on a mission to destroy Scottish football to save his own rancid skin. Enough already.

I wasn't alone in saying he should never have been brought back into the Scottish game. Point proven. He's trouble wherever he goes.

When Swinney criticises any other person does he say "I wish ...... no I'll will". Would he say that about Starmer or Johnson ?

Walking on egg shells with Lennon. Pathetic.

Last edited:
Swinney wishes Lennon no " ill will."

Why is he saying that ? Because he's walking on egg shells. Terrified of upsetting them.
He has probably been warned the next card out the Lennon box of tricks will be the mental health one. If they get beat tonight it will be firmly on the table before the weekend, guaranteed.

I really hope Boydy is on tonight, saying very little, even being slightly sympathetic........but smiling while saying it. Will cause their heads to explode.

Lennon will refuse to speak to Sky tonight I think.
I predicted, wrongly, that the tramp would have been removed prior to the game tonight.However It appears that he is untouchable and has some strange mystical hold over Lawwell. So unless the mentally challengeds have been told they must honour their contractual obligations and speak to the sponsors I reckon the tramp will send some other minion to do the pre/post match interviews.

He has probably been warned the next card out the Lennon box of tricks will be the mental health one. If they get beat tonight it will be firmly on the table before the weekend, guaranteed.

Yes don't upset Lenny.

A fixture cancelled for him to take his team to Dubai. There they flaunt Covid regulations. One of his players catches the bug.

He then comes back and criticises the Scotland squad, government officials, the NHS, two fellow member clubs, football pundits and Sky TV.

But John Swinney wishes you no ill will Lenny. You really are great guy.

I predicted, wrongly, that the tramp would have been removed prior to the game tonight.However It appears that he is untouchable and has some strange mystical hold over Lawwell. So unless the mentally challengeds have been told they must honour their contractual obligations and speak to the sponsors I reckon the tramp will send some other minion to do the pre/post match interviews.
True. Or pay a small fine, like what Man Utd did to the BBC every week for years when Alex Ferguson refused to speak to them.

Equally flootbon he has now publicly termed his comments ‘appalling’ that is a strong condemnation of him . Under the covers they really have to be blowing there influence.
Johnson : Starmer, you views on school meals are appalling, but I wish you no ill will.

Just takes the sting out of it. Just hedges it a bit.

Technically this is a "Tim on Tim" spat.

Mr Swinney did attend a non-denominational school in Edinburgh (which also educated Allan McGregor and Lee Wallace) and had his first marriage within the Church of Scotland. However, this was annulled to enable him to marry in a RC ceremony on 26th July 2003.

It is surprising that a RC SNP MSP (nice acronyms) is antagonising a RC sporting institution*.

*The links between Celtic and the Catholic Church cannot be denied (Scottish Catholic Observer, October 2017).

Technically this is a "Tim on Tim" spat.

Mr Swinney did attend a non-denominational school in Edinburgh (which also educated Allan McGregor and Lee Wallace) and had his first marriage within the Church of Scotland. However, this was annulled to enable him to marry in a RC ceremony on 26th July 2003.

It is surprising that a RC SNP MSP (nice acronyms) is antagonising a RC sporting institution*.

*The links between Celtic and the Catholic Church cannot be denied (Scottish Catholic Observer, October 2017).

That last paragraph is sinister Lairdo, in light of their behaviour towards children.

2 absolute prks but if it comes down to a war of words the politician won't get beat. I would prefer if they had a real fight

He's on a rolling contract and they don't want to pay him off. They want him to walk.
Stalemate.

Me too, I am amazed he is still in charge. PR non existent. Must be all about money.

JOHN Swinney has branded Celtic manager Neil Lennon's claims criticism of the club's Dubai trip was "politically motivated" appalling.

The deputy first minister said he was "lost for words" after hearing the Parkhead supremos explosive news conference on Monday.

It was the first time Lennon had spoken publicly since the Hoops returned from their winter training camp during which he took aim at the media, politicians, and rival football clubs, accusing some of "rank hypocrisy".
Speaking on Radio Scotland today, Mr Swinney, who had previously criticised the club for the trip, was asked what he thought about the comments.

The education secretary said: "I am at a loss for words. I said a few weeks ago that it was a bad idea for Celtic to go to Dubai for this trip.

"It was not a great signal. I have no ill will towards Neil Lennon whatsoever but I think his comments were appalling."
He must have got permission from his wife or wants a divorce to say this

Back