Jonne Lindblom reaction to Jackson's Morelos Article (exclusive to FF)

jaws73

Official Ticketer
Jonne has stated that he wants the Rangers fans to know that he disapproves of the article in question and has given permission for this satement to be made exclusively on the FollowFollow Messageboard. He will quite categorically not discuss the matter any further on social media as he feels it will just give unnecessary further exposure to the "rubbish article itself".

This is his first and last statement/reaction on the matter (received last night) and is printed here with his full permission:

"My jaw dropped when I landed to Edinburgh this morning and I saw the article. I feel ashamed and embarrassed to have my name on that piece. I want nothing to do with it. Also some of my comments on that article are far from truth. I will never speak to Keith Jackson again."

"Glad to hear Rangers fans are happy with Alfredo. Fingers crossed for a good result on saturday!"

Take care.

Best regards,

Jonne Lindblom
Licensed Players Agent

Admin: I will forward details of the correspondence giving me permission to go ahead with the above.

Shame it's only for FF consumption anything that would potentially shame dicks like Jackson should ne spread wide.

Jackson should be sent that on Twitter. He's an embarrassment to his profession and Scottish football.

There wont be a klaxon on this. Can this be addressed by the complaints authority, another bad piece from the rhag?

Jackson is losing the plot rapidly and if he had any balls he would writing things about the yahoos like
Broon's tackling and their players's diving talents . He has become as shit scared as the referees in the SPL to tell how it is with the mhankies in case he upsets the Japanese .

They will all be sitting grinning like window lickers and giving each othe reach rounds while looking at the computer at Trinity this now

Well done OP. Let the world know and get this out there...other than mainframe social media, places like Reddit too get absolutely huge audiences on the main football sub-forums.

Cheers Mr.Lindblom if you're looking in. The Scottish media, on the whole, have little respect for our Club and I'm glad you have been made aware of this early.

Funny how since jackson has made up with the beggers and liewell his rangers bashing has increased wonder how much liewell is paying him

Good that he knows what Jackson and the Daily Record are really like.

It was an embarrassing and unprofessional article from him.

This highlights why Jackson is a z list football journalist.
Unable to overcome petty parochial influence, he penned an article tailored to the small vindictive audience in Scotland who focus on their hatred of Rangers.

How short sighted?
Morelos is a rising star in football.
Who knows how far he may go, or where his talents may end up.
Jackson had a chance to establish a friendship with an agent and ultimately a handy contact to the player (and other players), that might come in useful when that player perhaps goes onto become an international star, and to play in a stronger more internationally recognised league.

Instead to pander to the small time poison that passes for Scottish football journalism he blew it.
What a total wanker.

The Daily Record love to write garbage. The IPSO complaints in recent seasons are evidence to that.

Still, one of the best comments I read on here in relation to this was a poster saying Keith Jackson had the face of a 5 year old smack addiction, the pot marked plooky prick.

This needs shared on social media further highlight that articles like this will not be tolerated.

I know the agent say's he won't engage in any more conversations about it & rightly so, however I'd like to screenshot it and get it out there without involving him.

Keech really is a useless piece of shit

He is owned by Lieswell and has lost any sliver of journalistic credibility with that article on Alfredo.

The PCC should be taking action and our board should extend our ban to all Daily Rebel staff - don't let them back into our stadium.

He hasn't tweeted since the 18th September.

Hopefully he's binned it prior to losing his job.

Well said Jonne.

If he was expecting balance, accuracy or something less than deceitful scummery from this particular reptile, then he has now been put wise.

Looks like the lazy incompetent himself doesn't expect to be at the DR in the long term. Desperate or what? As others have said he has made no attempt to cultivate a long term contact and went for a short term splash which only showed himself up for what he is.

Any future employer should have second thoughts on employing this dysfunctional parasite.

I almost have a degree of pity for him; he's shite at his job, and an easier one you'd struggle to find.

Surely somebody can post this onto his Twitter and let us know the response?

I wonder if Paul Murray still speaks to him ?

I think in fairness PM made a gesture of friendship to the DR.

It was turned down on many occasions. I don't criticise PM for trying, and those who do should really point their snide remarks at the DR.

Jackson has been told, he is no longer welcome at Ibrox, so the answer to your question is probably only to tell him to %^*& off.

That's disgraceful. Full retraction and apologies printed by that rag?? No chance.

Jackson should dragged over the coals for this :mad:

Daily Record - Newspaper of the Year

Keith Jackson - Sports News Writer of the Year, three years running.

If that doesn't tell you everything you need to know about the current state of Scottish journalism, you're really not paying attention.

Can't quite get my head round the likes of 'ol corned beef being called a journalist...goes for the rest of them in this country as well,do they not get the reason why most of us don't buy,click or share their (cough)...articles? Does their collective hatred of us really blind them to what they are doing,basically destroying the publications they work for? No need to answer that ,we all know the answer.

"Show racism the red card" is only to be taken seriously when they are talking about us.

The DR and the lazy incompetent admitting they got something wrong would require a planetary realignment.

The barely concealed racism in that article was absolutely disgraceful

That's what we are up against in this shithole

Ram it down pizza face's gub, Alfredo

Jackass and his paper are a disgrace.Does he think it's funny using drug related quips in a sad piece of journalistic crapThis clown should be made to explain why he thinks it's smart to use this language in a newspaper read by thousands of people whose lives have been affected or destroyed by drugs.
Very droll Jackass,you are a complete farsehole.

Back