Jordan Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly one eye on Thursday given most folk are saying Galatasary have no pace in full back areas. I noticed it on their Split highlights over 8 minutes so it’s clearly something we will identify as how we get at them.

The ability is there it strikes me he is thick as %^*&...he grows up he could do a job for us this season.

Much rather have Jones than Barker. Don't think i've seen a player with less confidence than Barker.
Hes head goes down very quickly. If you could have the barker that had the confidence to out muscle denayer and play well against lyon then you have a decent player. But the majority of the time we have the low on confidence barker

The ability is there it strikes me he is thick as %^*&...he grows up he could do a job for us this season.

Couldn’t agree more. I was shocked to see he was 25 when the graphic flashed up as one thing I had him down as was immature.

Not sure how suited he is for a game like today. His main asset by far is his pace, if this mob do their usual and sit in, hack our players then there won't be any space for him to run into.

Good luck JJ take your opportunity you’ll never play for a bigger club. Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back