Jose Cifuentes

stooler

When does his loan run until?
Could he still have a future with us?

Was it a case of him not settling in area and did he not split with his missus or something?

The guy has 20 caps for Ecuador so can't be that bad

He could benefit from a proper pre season with us too

Would like to see him given another chance, could save the club some money

Do people on here actually watch Rangers the guy was dreadful if he returns i might aswell chuck it what do people not understand about these players under no circumstances will we win a league championship unless 90% of them are replaced

Am I right in saying he hasn’t had a single game during his loan period? I’m wrong, he’s played 3 league games and 9 cup games, I think he will be getting sent back to us.

To be honest I never could understand why it was so difficult for him to settle here. I would have thought Glasgow from LA would have been home away from home...

He's not been playing regularly Going by the stats on Transfermarkt he's only played 90 mins twice since he left us. Both in cup games.

Slower than a week in jail with questionable commitment. If we can get a million or two for him it will be a good piece of business

Thanks OP for reminding me that we have another shite player to move on in the summer.

I'd be amazed if he could have done worse than Tom Lawrence in the 2 OF games that cost us the title.

That said, still probably not good enough. Had a decent game v Betis at home and again in the first half in Spain.

Seemed to get off his mark at the first opportunity though.

Slower than a week in jail with questionable commitment. If we can get a million or two for him it will be a good piece of business
There's a body of evidence to suggest those were qualities Beale actively looked for in a player.

Maybe it was when he was looking into their eyes.

Just the type of aggressive all action box to box midfielder we need , but
I’ll take 2 whoppers a sherbet dab n an auld car tyre instead .

Be better just bringing in players from Scotland, know the game here and certainly know about our crap weather. Nice outside today, mind you.

Mate. FFS!!!

Do you not think we’ve enough on our plate right now without you stirring the pot?

If that Lammers thread gets bumped I’m going full Falling Down
I know Alex, some folk on here are heartless - am already in the depths of despair & some know-all comes along & reminds you that things are actually worse - Cifuentes is still a Rangers player, & he could be back in February...

I'd be amazed if he could have done worse than Tom Lawrence in the 2 OF games that cost us the title.

That said, still probably not good enough. Had a decent game v Betis at home and again in the first half in Spain.

Seemed to get off his mark at the first opportunity though.
As soon as it started getting cold

Didn't like the Scottish Weather.

You'd think he'd have done a bit of research before agreeing to the move.
I wish we had done our research first. How hard is it to ask the guy if he's ever played in cold weather and if he has did he mind it?

When does his loan run until?
Could he still have a future with us?

Was it a case of him not settling in area and did he not split with his missus or something?

The guy has 20 caps for Ecuador so can't be that bad

He could benefit from a proper pre season with us too

Would like to see him given another chance, could save the club some money
If it was 20 caps for Argentina or France I could agree.20 caps for a song by Sash just doesn't cut it

Unfortunately for us none of those caps were earned playing in freezing cold, windy, rainy conditions.

Yet another catastrophic bit of transfer business. Incredible really.
I remember Arteta wearing gloves in a game at Hivs and were standing with t shirts on.

Another player like Lammers bought and played out of position and by Beale and social media experts branding them as something they’ve never been.

Although I hope he does well and moves on as he’s not cut out to be playing here.

Jesus you ask a simple question in this place.....

I suppose I should have started another thread about Tav being a shite captain

I would loved to have heard the conversations between Beale and the guy when Beale was trying to get him to move to Scotland.

The cringeometer would have been off the scale.

Aye the weather is pish no doubt, but you wonder how all these Brazilians down the years coped in Russia and Ukraine.

Just get on with it FFS.

Back